Full size LAN cases

Archaea

[H]F Junkie
Saw the Li Lian TU150 LAN case and really like the design, aluminum aesthetics, and handle. I don't like the mini-itx size.
Have you seen anything like this available in a larger sized case?
The inset handle is nice for quick grab and go to LAN parties.

https://lian-li.com/product/pc-tu150/
1615818413172.png

Back when I went the LAN parties I had a huge case with wheels. One wheel broke at one event and I vowed never again. Went ITX and i'll never go back. The next LAN after that build was such a breeze.

And here I was eyeballing this NZXT, I kinda dig the handle on that Li Lian. Thanks for that find. Hope you find what you are looking for

And here I was eyeballing this NZXT, I kinda dig the handle on that Li Lian. Thanks for that find. Hope you find what you are looking for
I saw the Li Lian case at Microcenter. In person it’s a sharp looking/high quality case. I’m a fan of aluminum cases since my cosmos 1000.

I saw the Li Lian case at Microcenter. In person it’s a sharp looking/high quality case. I’m a fan of aluminum cases since my cosmos 1000.
I was at mine this morning and didn't see it, but then I wasn't looking for it either. As much as I like the In Win Chopin with the 2400G setup, I think I would be happier with it in the Li Lian and a dedicated gpu. I like portable and something that can game.

Back