FS: Zeiss Batis 25/f2, Zotac RTX 2080, Surface Pro 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are selling some of the best camera hardware. I realize there aren't too many photogs on the [H], but if you're looking for basically what is at the top of the heap in terms of hybrid systems, the A7III is the way to go. Then, in my opinion the Zeiss 55mm is basically the best "50mm" you can get with the right compromise between extreme image quality and size and weight. I don't have experience with the 25mm Batis but I imagine that it's to the standard of their 85mm.

If you're on the fence and need a hybrid camera and some lenses to start with, I don't think you could do better.

Friendly bump as a fellow Sony Alpha user. Not in the market for more lenses, but the 25mm is tempting...

Friendly bump as a fellow Sony Alpha user. Not in the market for more lenses, but the 25mm is tempting...
Thanks my guy.

You are selling some of the best camera hardware. I realize there aren't too many photogs on the [H], but if you're looking for basically what is at the top of the heap in terms of hybrid systems, the A7III is the way to go. Then, in my opinion the Zeiss 55mm is basically the best "50mm" you can get with the right compromise between extreme image quality and size and weight. I don't have experience with the 25mm Batis but I imagine that it's to the standard of their 85mm.

If you're on the fence and need a hybrid camera and some lenses to start with, I don't think you could do better.

Thanks boss. I would keep them but have to pay for new car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back