FS/T: SFF ultra quiet air cooled build - Ncases M1, 7700k, 1080ti, 1tb m.2 SSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparky1_2007

2[H]4U
Hey Everyone,

Looking to get into a portable gaming laptop like the razer blade 14/15/17". Please let me know if you're interested in a trade or shoot me a PM with what you have for consideration. Only requirements I am currently looking for is something with a GTX 1060+ card in it preferably.

This build is pretty much the perfect air cooled build. You've got the CPU power of the 7700k running cool and quiet along with the 1080ti with an Artic Accelero Xtreme III cooler for rock solid temps for extended gaming sessions. I have never OC'd the setup as I never had to in order to push my 1440p 144hz Gsync display. Temps almost always 60c or lower due to the fantastic ventilation from the case. If you put the case on pucks like I did for additional airflow, it also doubles as a nice hand warmer if you live in a colder climate, haha

Here's the current specs and a few pictures that I have lying around for it currently. Will get more up later this weekend when I am back home.

Looking for $1450 + whatever shipping is OBO if I were to sell this outright
Heatware: http://www.heatware.com/u/47085/to

Case: Ncases M1 v5 no ODD slot
PSU: Corsair SF600
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170N-Gaming 5
CPU: Intel 7700k & Nocuta NH-L12 Cooler
Memory: Kingston HyperX Savage Black 16GB Kit
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 1tb M.2
Video Card: Asus 1080ti Turbo & Artic Accelero Xtreme III with the triple fan shroud removed & the dual 120mm fans at the bottom are plugged into the card with the appropriate adapter

Misc. items:
Artic F12 120mm PWM fans
PSU cable extenders for added cable management (this case is cramped!)

Here's a few pics for those interested

Capture.PNG IMG_2488.JPG IMG_2489.JPG IMG_2490.JPG IMG_2492.JPG IMG_2493.JPG IMG_2494.JPG IMG_2495.JPG PCDGf4z.jpg NCvb7dJ.jpg sdV0QZw.jpg

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Would you consider an alienware r4 with gtx 1080 or you only looking at blades?

I’m mostly looking for relatively slim/portable gaming laptops, so razer blade is primarily what I’m looking for, maybe an Asus or gigabyte aero? But not really looking at alien wares, too bulky to travel with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back