FS: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti FE

Dan_D

Extremely [H]
SALE PENDING!

NVIDIA reference GTX 1080Ti Founder's Edition graphics card for sale. $420 shipped (Firm). CONUS only. Card is used, but in excellent, working condition with the original box and package contents.

6hUWhcQh.jpg

Payment Terms: Paypal / Money Order Only

No trades.

PM Me with questions.
Heat: Firehawk0220

First come first serve.

Last edited:
Miner card? Also I wonder who actually makes the "nvidia" brand cards?

Hell no. This was in my personal machine. I am the original owner. As for the second question, its a reference card. Its most likely built by Foxconn or Flextronics. It was made with all the other reference cards.

Cool thanks for the reply!

I dunno I'm kinda on the fence between this and the 2 Titan x's in SLI... I know single card 1080ti wins but.... Titans....

I had a different guy down to 450 for an evga 1080ti still had warranty box etc. But then my genius ass bought a defective 2070 and had to wait forever for refunds to clear etc.

hmmmmmmmmm

free bump anyway!

Cool thanks for the reply!

I dunno I'm kinda on the fence between this and the 2 Titan x's in SLI... I know single card 1080ti wins but.... Titans....

I had a different guy down to 450 for an evga 1080ti still had warranty box etc. But then my genius ass bought a defective 2070 and had to wait forever for refunds to clear etc.

hmmmmmmmmm

free bump anyway!

Well, I do have a matched pair of Maxwell Titan X's as well.

Bump

I honestly hadn't considered it. I'm not even sure what they are worth off hand.

Kyle sold his for $200. At $250 they weren't moving, but the moment he went to $200 they vanished in an instant (I was too slow to nab them). Fire sale prices.

Honestly I think $200 range for a 5 year old 980ti+ equivalent card is fair.

Kyle sold his for $200. At $250 they weren't moving, but the moment he went to $200 they vanished in an instant (I was too slow to nab them). Fire sale prices.

Honestly I think $200 range for a 5 year old 980ti+ equivalent card is fair.

Yeah, that sounds fair.

Not a big deal.

Price drop and bump.

Last edited:
Back