FS: Nintendo 64 Console + Games

AMD_Gamer

Fully [H]
THESE ARE NOW ON EBAY!

Serious price reductions on both, the N64 already has one bidder and 5 watchers.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200674958917?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

N64Bundle: http://www.ebay.com/itm/200674963601?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Working Nintendo 64 System with two controllers, rumble pack, N64 memory expansion pack, and assorted games you can see from the pictures. Looking to let everything go for $200 shipped.

Heat is mark076h

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

fV9CR.jpg

This is my old PS2 system and collection: I will let everything go for $100 shipped
5tGQl.jpg

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
To bad its not a Sega Genesis 32X Console. I've been looking for one of those for while.....

Last edited:
Mario 64, Blastcorps, Zelda, Turok, Mario Kart, and Goldeneye are some of my favorite N64 games. You're only missing Pilotwings and Star Fox.

I wish that I had the money.

Nostalgia incoming! My NES, SNES and N64 all got put on the Goodwill bus back in '06. I couldn't get $50 for either of them even if I tried :(

Mario 64, Blastcorps, Zelda, Turok, Mario Kart, and Goldeneye are some of my favorite N64 games. You're only missing Pilotwings and Star Fox.

I wish that I had the money.

I think i had Star Fox but gave it to a friend long ago. I think that is how i got the rumble pack. If i remember right Star Fox came with the Rumble pack?

bump.

I am probably doing a part out this weekend. Let me know if anyone is interested in anything.

I think i had Star Fox but gave it to a friend long ago. I think that is how i got the rumble pack. If i remember right Star Fox came with the Rumble pack?

Yes, sir it did. :D

I played the crap out of Star Fox. I loved that game.

Rouge Squadron is a super underrated game. So good.

Nice collection, still have mine as well :)

Back