FS: Dreamcast: games, consoles, accessories, and bundles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajacy

Limp Gawd
UPDATE
sorry away from home for awhile, not for sale right now

~~
I NEED TO GET RID OF THIS STUFF!
-- $38.00 FOR EVERYTHING LEFT!

+48, 100% positive ebay feedback (a_jacy)

** all games have been inspected, handled with care, have NO SCRATCHES, and have original cases and crisp instructions unless otherwise noted
** accessories do NOT have boxes or instructions, but have been tested to be working

~~

$38.00 SHIPPED!
- console
- all cables (even an s-video cable, RF box INCLUDED free!), and power cable
- 1x official controller (gray)
- 1x official dreamcast controller (blue)
- 1x official dreamcast controller (gray)
- 1x madkatz turbo controller
- 1x mad katz rumble pack
- 3rd party 4x memory / rumble combo
- Toy Commander (MINT)
- NFL 2K1 (tiny crack in case)
- 6 official dreamcast magazine demo discs
- nfl2k (original disc/instructions only, no case)
- nhl2k (original disc/instructions only, no case)
- blue stinger (original disc/instructions only, no case)

~~

BUY INDIVIDUALLY:

ACCESSORIES
** BUY TODAY, TAKE $1.00 OFF!
> 2 official controllers -- $5 ea
> 1 madcatz controller -- $4
> 3rd party 4x memory / rumble combo -- $5
> madkatz light gun -- $10 -- SOLD

PREMIUM GAMES -- ALL SOLD
> shenmue -- $15.00 -- SOLD
> power stone 2 -- $35.00
> skies of arcadia [NO MANUAL]-- $22.00 -- GONE
> gauntlet legends -- $15.00 -- GONE

OTHER GAMES
** BUY TODAY, TAKE $1.75 OFF!
> Toy Commander -- $5.75
> Seaman [NO MIC!] -- $5.00 -- SOLD
> jet grind radio -- $6.00 -- GONE
> Resident Evil - CODE: Veronica -- $9.00 -- GONE
> Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver [BACK PAPER MISSING] -- $4.75 -- GONE
> Virtua Tennis -- $4.00 -- GONE
> Crazy Taxi 2 -- $6.50 -- GONE
> South Park: Chef's Luv Shack -- $2.00 -- GONE
> Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six -- $2.50 -- GONE
> Tony Hawk's Pro Skater -- $1.00 -- GONE
> Speed Devils -- $3.50 -- GONE
> MagForce Racing -- $4.00 -- GONE
> Chu Chu Rocket -- $5.00 -- GONE
> The House of the Dead 2 -- $10.50 -- GONE
> Phantasy Star Online -- $4.00 -- GONE
> Bomberman Online -- $5.50 -- GONE

Thanks!

-- Alan J
I ALSO HAVE AIM: I have "friends only" buddy list so make sure to PM me your name and i'll chat with you there instead of back and forth via PM's if you prefer

Just stopping into comment.

Guys, if you want to get back into the Dreamcast (a GREAT system) but are unsure. Please just give this guy a PM. He is very vocal and will respond to get everything worked out. His prices ARE the cheapest you will find for most of those games.

-Best of luck Ajacy

TTT

I think it is a every 4hours...

If it is every 6 fora bump, I r sorry. It has been 5.5hrs :S

Hey, I'm interested in a few things on the list, specifically Skies of Arcadia, Crazy Taxi 2, Jet Grind Radio, the VGA Box, the VMU, and maybe the memory card/rumble pack combo. I was curious, would you be willing to sell me just those items and, if so, how much would it cost w/ shipping included? I'm interested, but I'm in the process of looking around for other deals as well.

EDIT: Check your PM for my AIM screenname, I should be around all day so feel free to contact me and we can further discuss things.

srsly ajacy, dibs on:
We CAN call dibs right?
(2) Off. Cont.
(1) Off. VMU

<3 I get my check Thur. It shall clear by friday morn and I can run you threw!

"Hey man, I just got the package in the mail a few minutes ago. I looked through everything and it all looks great. I can't believe you were able to keep these discs in such great shape, they're in perfect condition. Excellent job packing everything as well. If there's anywhere I can leave feedback for you, let me know and I'll do it."

I've noticed people around here have something called "heat" but I am not very familiar with it... if anyone could explain or point me in the direction it would be much appreciated.

thanks!

They're referring to Heatware, which is basically a website where people leave feedback for each other when they make transactions. You can leave positive or negative feedback for someone whether you're the buyer or seller, just like eBay. If you decide to start up an account, let me know and I can leave some positive feedback for you.

www.heatware.com

"Hey man, I just got the package in the mail a few minutes ago. I looked through everything and it all looks great. I can't believe you were able to keep these discs in such great shape, they're in perfect condition. Excellent job packing everything as well. If there's anywhere I can leave feedback for you, let me know and I'll do it."

I've noticed people around here have something called "heat" but I am not very familiar with it... if anyone could explain or point me in the direction it would be much appreciated.

thanks!

Online referencing system. Defacto standered for boards like these. What people don't tell you, I will though since I figure it will be helpful too you, is if you have an eBay acct. the feedback on there is just as good (usually. You not from nigera right?) So if someone asks for Heat, you can tell them you just started your acct. and have little, but you can send them to your profile on eBay and let them sift through the feedback there also.

ok thank you!

I have made an account there, username ajacy

OK, I went ahead and left you some feedback. Like legendz said, this is pretty much the standard feedback system used around these kind of forums, although eBay is just as accepted.

Thanks for the info about HEAT.

Updated the list, a BUNCH of stuff just flew off of my listings on half.com.... make sure to get on the rest before its too late.

** I WILL BE ON VACATION THIS WEEKEND **, starting friday afternoon
---- all inquiries will be dealt with sunday night / monday. thanks!

-- Alan J

allright guys i'm back from my mini-vacation so i'll get on the PM's asap and update the list etc.

also added more stuff to the bundle

dreamcast bundle changed, also the controllers and vmu are back up for sale as payment could not be made for those

Bummer all my faves are gone...

Still bump for an awesome system that didn't get its deserved place in the market.

Almost everything is gone... but still looking to get rid of this console! :)

Genesis? Sold that off a long time ago, not sure of anyone who still has one, sorry!

updated list.

bump

all the games are gone, but is tilll wanna get rid of the system!

also lowered price of shenmue and powerstone 2

EVERYTHING THAT IS LEFT FOR $45 shipped!

I need to get rid of this thing i'm moving out soon...

thanks!

$38?

anyone?

anyone!?

offer me $35 i might even give in... if you're lucky...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back