FS Cooler Master HAF 912 with fans and controller

jojo69

[H]F Junkie
I bought this off a local Seattle area [H]er a few years ago, I think he was moving to Japan or something, so I thought I would offer it here first before going to the usual markets.

These are large cases, suitable for powerful builds, with provisions for internal or external radiator mounting.

It comes with 2@200mm and 1@140mm red LED fans installed and a 6 channel fan controller. It still has all its accessories I think, all the 5.25" covers and drive bay stuff and a bag full of useful screws.

Case is in good cosmetic shape, couple scratches on the off side panel.

This thing moves a lot of air all fanned up, I used to run 3 GPUs in it mining flat out with no problems.

The ODD in the one pic does not come with, I was just getting pics of it lit before I broke down the system.

Really hoping for a local pickup, or maybe meet someone from PDX half way or something

Asking $50

P4171548.JPG
P4151545.JPG

P4171555.JPG
P4171559.JPG

PS. no idea WTF was up with my potato that day...jesus, these pics suck balls

Last edited:
Have my Plex server as well as two GPUs mining in one of these and can confirm the cooling is excellent. Quiet too thanks to the 200mm fans.

Last edited:
One beast of a case. Best cooling case I have ever used, but you better bring a weight belt when moving this big boy.

Man I am tempted, but I would have to get it shipped and I dont want to think how much that would cost. So tempted....

I would entertain shipping if somebody really wanted it. Appx. 22 pounds, box is 21"x22"x11", would be shipping from 98408

Sold to Starfalcon. Thanks for all the great advertising guys, it is a hell of a case.

Back