[FS] Cheap Digital Camera!

BlackTigers91

2[H]4U
Up for grabs here is a Polaroid PDC-3080 digital camera. This was purchased a while back, and my grandparents used it for a while until they upgraded to a higher-end camera. The thing was kept in immaculate condition, and the software hasn't even been installed!

With this camera, you get the following:
Camera
4xAAA Batteries
USB Cable
Carrying Pouch
Instructions
Software

This camera sports a 3.2 mega pixel lense, which should be fine if you aren't doing anything too hardcore. The 1.5" LCD screen is nice to have as well, at least for a nice and inexpensive camera like this! It's running with 8MB of built in memory, and has an SD card slot should you feel like more space is needed. It also has a 3x digital zoom, and it's "PictBridge" enabled, whatever that may mean. Pretty snappy, eh?

I'm going to ask $60 shipped for this camera. That's flexible, so make me a deal I can't refuse. The []only[/i] thing i may be interested in trading for is a large 16MB hard drive. Other than that, it's cash all the way. I'll be happy to accept either PayPal or money orders, thanks! I have excellent heatware, seen here, under BlackTigers91.

Back