FS: AMD RX480 8GB Card For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaVeNatNM

Limp Gawd
Cost: $279

Usage/Details: This card has been lightly used in a family computer with a high quality power supply and has been working flawlessly for us. My son's games worked well on it when he played. Selling, because we're moving to a laptop. We had a freesync monitor paired with it and that worked nicely as well. I am/was the original owner.

Included Photo Description: The first two included photos are the actual card and box. The second
photo is the backplate showing the card's model number and that it really has the 8GB of GDDR5. The newegg website shows some marketing photos and full product details for the same model of card.

Part Description:
PowerColor Radeon RX 480 DirectX 12 AXRX 480 8GBD5-M3DH 8GB PCI Express 3.0 CrossFireX Support ATX Video Card

Newegg's product page showing it: Search newegg's website for N82E16814131692R

Shipping: It will be shipped USPS Priority, free to you.

Returns:
I guarantee this card is working, as I am working on the PC right now. The card will be in an anti-static bag, inside the original box, inside some padding, inside an outer USPS Priority Mail packaging box. The package will be insured, tracked, and well padded. That said, I do not accept returns.

I've bought/sold here a few times with no issues and been a member for many years.

zch3G9N.jpg

2AUM64Q.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back