FS: 2x EVGA 8800GTX

Dan_D

Extremely [H]
I have two EVGA 8800GTX's that I'm selling. Price is $250 shipped or $475 for the set shipped anywhere in the Continental US only.

Cards come in the box with all of thier included accessories. These cards are reference clocked cards. These cards are also used but in good condition. They both work perfectly.
In the interest of full disclosure I'll make it plainly clear that these cards have long since had thier serial number stickers fall off due to heat in the case and EVGA's poor placement of them. Coolers were reseated and Ceramique applied to the GPU on both cards. These also have the green NVIDIA reference stickers on them as well and not the EVGA stickers that came a little later. Bear in mind that getting these RMA'ed under warranty would be difficult if not impossible.

In light of this fact I've dropped the prices on the cards a little bit. Since these cards likely have no warranty I will work out a partial refund for the buyer if a single card is DOA or just dies within 30 days. This will require that the DOA or defective card be returned to me prior to issuing a refund. I do this to protect myself from someone trying to scam me and get a card for free. Alternatively, I can potentially exchange my BFG 8800GTX OC card for one of the EVGA cards if one of the card dies in the 30 day time span at the choice of the buyer. I do NOT offer this deal if the waterblocks are installed on these cards. I hate to do that but I'm not warrantying someone else's installation of the water blocks on these cards. If someone does purchase the waterblocks with the cards I'd suggest testing the cards on air prior to installing the blocks.

Alternatively, if someone wants to do so, I can offer a BFG 8800GTX OC instead of one of the EVGA's. That card will cost $300 shipped and comes with all accessories as well. The warranty sticker is intact, and the card is only a couple months old. BFG is easier to deal with on warranty than EVGA is so that is an option for anyone wanting to spend the extra. I have three cards in total but only TWO are going out the door. No calling dibs, this is first come first serve. First person to put non-CC Paypal funds into my paypal account gets the cards of their choice for the prices listed above. I have two Danger Den NV88GTX waterblocks that can be included for $50 more (or $75 for the set.) These blocks also include the single slot I/O bracket and 1/2" fittings. Some thermal TIM will have to be used as the thermal pads are missing on these. (The ones for the chip in the back of the card and something up front I think.) These are used too but do not leak and worked very well for me. These are full cover blocks. Not quite as good as the EK blocks but definitely nice for SLI as they are both single slot solutions and are very low clearance. I also reserve the option to sell the waterblocks alone seperately from the cards if someone is interested in them. These blocks are for 8800GTX and Ultra cards ONLY. They will not work on 8800GTS 640MB or 8800GTS 320MB cards. I doubt very seriously they'll work for 8800GTS 512MB cards or 8800GT cards either.

I will not ship to Canada. I will not ship to Alaska or Hawaii or any other country for that matter.Paypal is the only method of payment I'm accepting. Please no low ball offers, it pisses me off. I am NOT interested in trades. I'm not really interested in anything computer related or otherwise.
To arrange the transaction or if you have questions contact me by E-Mail at [email protected]

References under Paypal as sir-spamalot and heatware as Firehawk0220.

Update: My buyer backed out this morning. So the sale is back on. First come, first serve. I've dropped the prices on the video cards as well. Please READ the entire FS: POST before sending me funds. Everything in the post is still available.

Update 2: The video cards are sold and shipped!

The video cards are sold! One waterblock is still for sale. There is a sale pending on the other.

Dan D said:
Please no low ball offers, it pisses me off.

I don't know why, but I LOLed at this. :)

Glad you were able to get the cards sold promptly! Bump for the remaining waterblock.

Update: My buyer backed out this morning. So the sale is back on. First come, first serve. I've dropped the prices on the video cards as well. Please READ the entire FS: POST before sending me funds.

Sale pending on the two 8800GTX's. The waterblocks are still available. If the deal falls through (again) I'll update the thread.

Update: My buyer backed out this morning. So the sale is back on. First come, first serve. I've dropped the prices on the video cards as well. Please READ the entire FS: POST before sending me funds.

Bump for you...I had a buyer back out this morning too.......%$@^$#@$#@

Well the video cards are sold and shipped. So only the waterblocks remain.

I am NOT interested in trades. I'm not really interested in anything computer related or otherwise.

Not sure if your talking about the waterblocks or the video cards. However the video cards are already sold and shipped. Additionally I am not taking trades on anything.

I'm not sure this Dan guy is reputable. ;) J/k. Buy his blocks yo.

I wish someone would. They aren't going to do me any good. :cool:

The sale of one waterblock is currently pending. One waterblock left.

Hmmmm, wonder what's going in the new setup now the 8800GTX SLI is gone? :)

Back