FREE PETA shirt. (EAT MEAT!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, fuck PETA. biggest bunch of misguided retards ever. im gettin this and covering it in pigs blood or something *

* exaggeration

Thanks.

Gonna fix it when it gets here, so it reads something different. Hopefully it will get some of the idiots riled up here in MN.

yeah, fuck them. what the hell are animals (like pigs and cows) good for if we don't eat them????

Originally posted by Bugalaman
what the hell are animals (like pigs and cows) good for if we don't eat them????

A waste of oxygen ;) A cow is just a steak that hasn't been cooked yet. :cool:

Their arguments are based on, well, I don't know what. The harming of animals for SUSTENANCE has gone on as long as Neadertal were able to make tools (maybe before). I mean come on...

Oh...cool find either way. A free shirt is a free shirt, even if you intend on bathing in pigs blood while wearing it. ;)

Originally posted by Bugalaman
yeah, fuck them. what the hell are animals (like pigs and cows) good for if we don't eat them????

belts, jackets, shoes, chairs, soap.... ;)

"I love animals, they're delicious."

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat."

Wow...kronchev. I'm honored to be quoted in your sig. That will be $1 per post liscening fees ;)

kinda funny that they offer the shirt in X-large. when was the last time you saw a vegan who was anywhere close to being classified as extra large?

hehe, when i get mine I'm just gonna go get a big red magnum 44 marker and write I EAT MEAT in big red letters and then wear it when I have nothing left to wear, or whenever convient.:D

Honestly, think about it.
What other purpose could cows possibly serve? They're huge, slow, dumb, ugly, and there is a whole lot of them.
Cows are just walking buffets.

Bastard, beat me to that Maddox quote. What I really don't understand about them is if it's wrong for humans to eat the flesh of other animals...why is it okay then for a Lion to tear the shit out of a wilderbeast? At least humans give a cow a quick relatively pain-free death. And how in God's name do we know that lesser animals even feel pain? They could just be reacting.

Originally posted by OutInTheCold
"I love small, defenseless animals... especially in a good gravy."
ROFL, that was just too funny

Yea those Peta people are pretty annoying, i have a chubby one that lives up the block from me. She began hating and annoying me when she found out that i feed my burmese python nice fat live rats. I ought to get this shirt just to annoy here.... Look its a hypocrite wearing a PETA t-shirt ! Where's the outrage !

LoL

This T-Shirt will be going in my bin called

"T-Shirts that i completly hate but got for free so i wear them anyway"

It should be comfortable laying right next to my NVIDIA T-Shirt
:D

they may be extreme, but i agree with their stance on petco, and how poorly they treat animals

There was a PETA rally at a local elementary school a few years ago. Some friends and I set up across the street in lawn chairs with a sack of Burger King and cartons of milk. We had shirts that said "Where's the Beef?" and "Got Milk?"

Originally posted by Acceptable_Risk
There was a PETA rally at a local elementary school a few years ago. Some friends and I set up across the street in lawn chairs with a sack of Burger King and cartons of milk. We had shirts that said "Where's the Beef?" and "Got Milk?"
Why can't you people just respect that some people would rather eat vegetables and fruit instead of eating dead animals?

Originally posted by geckoman
they may be extreme, but i agree with their stance on petco, and how poorly they treat animals

thats a good point. but if youre buying animals from a store instead of saving them from being executed in a shelter, then youre dumb.

although shelters usually dont have many hamsters...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back