Free* - Meshify C case, black

brentsg

[H]ard|Gawd
Fractal Meshify C, black with no glass window. This is the case for real men that don't care about RGB. (To clarify, this isn't missing any pieces. This is just the model that did not have a glass side.)

It's in perfect shape except some dust and fuzzing on the Velcro cable ties. It needs a good dusting but I'm lazy. I did vacuum it out. Sunk about $50 worth of time validating all the piece parts, so it's going to arrive with every screw, fan, and scrap of paper as new.

No smoking, vaping, or pets here.

Ships from 63011. Package will be 22x21x13 inches and weighs 18 pounds.

* Lucky recipient will pay actual shipping via Paypal F&F. If this goes Sunday I'll ship it Monday via UPS Ground. If Paypal F&F is scary I am not above cracking the thing open and snapping a pic from the top. I just don't want to dig it out again. I'm just trying to avoid giving it away AND subsidizing part of the shipping because Paypal took their cut. I can just take it to the local recycling center when I make a run, it's just a bummer.

Last edited:
I'd be tempted to meet and pick it up if it wasn't about an hour and a half away.

If this is still available I would like to have it. I'm in Tn. 37804. Please let me know. Thank you.

A couple of people are interested and whoever gets it wrapped first is good to go. I need to get it finalized so I can include it in a UPS pickup tomorrow. I'll be on my ass after my second Moderna shot tomorrow and I'm driving half the day to get that done.

Back