Free Logitech z5500 speaker set

Johnny78

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi there. I couldn't find the free items thread. (Mods feel to move) Giving away my old Z5500 Logitech speaker set. It's just collecting dust in my garage so I'd rather someone enjoy them. They are in great workout order and I even have the original remote. Couple nicks and scratches for 15 year old speakers but nothing major. Just come and pick them up and they're yours. Nothing else required. Zip 92408

670223_PXL_20220603_174412502.jpg

I ended up giving mine to Goodwill after trying to sell them for a couple years. Good luck!

Sweet set for someone out there, and can't beat the price.

Here is the Freebies thread, btw, in case this doesn't get any bites and you wanna toss `em in there.

Wish I was closer. I've been using my Logitech Z560 speaker system for over 2 decades and I bought them used from a close friend for $50. If I remember correctly he bought them brand new from newegg (2000-2001).

fuck. Still rocking these speakers now, seriously an amazing set, could use a new control unit though because my backlight is dim as hell, someone better snag these up as these are awesome speakers. If you weren't on the other side of the country lol

legendary speakers barely use but i prefer keep it, i get from other member here.

I just had my childhood flashbacks. These speakers were great, along with Altec Lansing 621 and 641. Those were some good days...

I'm in the valley. But alas, no transportation atm since I'm working from home and sold my vehicle. Hope someone picks this up, great set...Had one way back in the day, sure do miss it.

Dang it, Im in Alpine and have to fly back to Sacramento, but if we were driving I would totally get these!

In a prior house I could wire the rear speakers inconspicuously and this system was my primary surround sound and if I could do it, it probably would still be. I still have them boxed up.

Back