Free 100 gallon Fish Tank & Stand

Dan_D

Extremely [H]
I've got an Oceanic 100 gallon fish tank (currently setup for freshwater) which can be yours for the price of zero dollars. I'm tired ot taking care of my girlfriend's fish tank which I originally opposed because I didn't think she'd take care of it. This prediction has come true and it's dirty, but holds water etc.

Yes there are fish living in it. Take the stand, the tank and the fish. What you do with all of it after it leaves the premesis is your business. Take your favorite sword from the BudK catalog and behead each fish shouting there can be only one for I care. Just do it away from my house.

I will help you load the tank into your vehicle but I'm frankly not nice enough to help you beyond that.

I'm moving and I'm sick of taking care of the thing. So it's yours. Pics incoming later. All hoses, cleaning supplies and the chemicals are included as well. Shit you can have the cheap $3 power strip the stuff is running on for free too! And no, I will not ship this. (Didn't figure I needed to say that, but just in case.) Pickup in local DFW area only.

Contact me at: [email protected] or PM me on the forum.

FISH TANK IS GONE.

Last edited:
I'm a little too far away for this to be an awesome deal (Norfolk, VA).

Good luck on getting rid of it, Dan.

Goddamnit I /need/ this, but I am nowhere near you. I'd totally drive like 3 hours each way for it... but not to Texas.

O_O Insane... 100 gallon fish tanks are not cheap, either.

I'm moving to the DFW area next month... probably wont have it by then, though. :(

GL Dan

Llama[Style];1038854170 said:
O_O Insane... 100 gallon fish tanks are not cheap, either.

I'm moving to the DFW area next month... probably wont have it by then, though. :(

GL Dan

Nope. I've got to have it out of that house in 6 days. I've already moved out of that house, so there is nothing really left over there besides that tank.

Too bad Phoenix isn't particularly close, or I'd have my girlfriend drive out and get it. Been looking to upgrade to something bigger than my 37 gallon, and this would have been more than ideal.

Let's get this thing out! Bump!

Not sure what I'd do with 100 gallon tank but too far away from you in Atlanta anyway, good luck with the move

Not sure what I'd do with 100 gallon tank but too far away from you in Atlanta anyway, good luck with the move

Move is pretty much done. All that's left is to deal with this monstrosity. I don't really have a place for something like that at the new house, and even if I did, I don't really want to take care of fish anymore.

Man, wish you had posted this to genmay where I would have seen it. I totally would have come gotten it from you.

Back