Folding@Home bigadv EOL 2nd Anniversary Challenge: The Race is over.

The race has started! I'll collect all user points for [H] and only the users listed below for TAAT.

1611407152110.png

If you are running for the [H]orde, your points are included in the total at the top, Priller . ALL of [H] is competing, against just those that signed up for TAAT, so only the signed up TAAT members are tracked individually ( and I am starting to think that was a mistake for TAAT. :( )

Reactions: EXT64
like this
Yeah, just WHICH team is Priller trying to contribute to???

:D

Dear the901 did your rigs shutdown for some reason? We could use some of your usual fantastic output here :D

like this
Gather ye all [H]forum denizens, as it is not to late to route the champions from the TAAT realm.
Simply download and run the folding@home client and make sure you join team 33. ~5 more days in this contest so it's not too late to join in the fray!

Yes I have a 3080 and a small handful of 3070's they get around 4.7 and 3.3 respectively at around 75% power in windows
Does that make the 3080 better points per watt then? Estimating the ppd vs power usage at stock says it would be really close if nothing else.

like this
I'm not sure but once this contest is over i could test it. To get a better reading i would need to remove the CPU slot i have since the CPU's are not the same between my rigs that are running the various cards.

I'm not impressed lol. Even my Titan Xp gets 3M PPD

To provide an extra data point - I'm getting closer to 4 million PPD on a 3070 in Linux. I hadn't adjusted the power limit on it.

motqalden I think for the sake of science and everything, you probably should disable the CPU slots ASAP to test the efficiency of those cards... probably leave them disabled too. While you're at it, maybe disable some other GPU slots too.. (based on that last chart TAAT can use all the help we can get :ROFLMAO: )

How about he just removes the power limit, lol.
To provide an extra data point - I'm getting closer to 4 million PPD on a 3070 in Linux. I hadn't adjusted the power limit on it.

motqalden I think for the sake of science and everything, you probably should disable the CPU slots ASAP to test the efficiency of those cards... probably leave them disabled too. While you're at it, maybe disable some other GPU slots too.. (based on that last chart TAAT can use all the help we can get :ROFLMAO: )

BugsNO.gif

like this
Wow, by sheer luck we seem to have hit an excellent balance. We should've played the lottery lol.

Back