FF online wont upgrade to full version

harsaphes

Supreme [H]ardness
Morning all. Title. PS5 I'm offered to 'upgrade to full version' at the log-in screen, but when I select it, it says 'not found'. I've also tried to upgrade through the website and it's a no go.
Ideas?
Thanks.

So......................turns out that so many people started playing the game they no longer sell the free trial or the full version. CRAZY

Yeah, I remember seeing an article about this. Imagine not being able to sell a game because there's not enough server capacity. :-/

Imagine in 2021, not being able to scale your server capacity to whatever, in minutes.

But here we are.
Imagine supply chain problems, here in 2021, and even paying extra for more capacity still hasn't expedited much.

Imagine supply chain problems, here in 2021, and even paying extra for more capacity still hasn't expedited much.
Record demand for pretty much everything, add in covid, yea there will be supply chain problems till people stop spending money. But there's plenty of capacity in every cloud provider. It makes no sense Square can't fix this. Other than square being square.

Record demand for pretty much everything, add in covid, yea there will be supply chain problems till people stop spending money. But there's plenty of capacity in every cloud provider. It makes no sense Square can't fix this. Other than square being square.
They aren't using a cloud provider. Have you read up at all about this issue?

Imagine in 2021, not being able to scale your server capacity to whatever, in minutes.

But here we are.
This is SE we talking about. They will penny pinch the dumbest crap. Still they just released a expansion and this is typical. After a month it dies down. They probably have a bigger spike then normal cause of that WoW parsing the hell out it.

Back