[Fanatical] [Steam] Hotshot Racing FREE till 5-17-23

Almost picked this one up, is there a way to get the code without connecting them to my Steam account?

Almost picked this one up, is there a way to get the code without connecting them to my Steam account?
I'm not sure if my account is connected, It's been a minute since I signed up for the site.

Fanatical is a good site, it's like CDKeys and other reputable sites.

EDIT- Just tried clicking the redeem through Steam button and they asked for my login and password 🤷‍♂️, you can just use the show code and C&P like I do. And if all else fails, you can just remove Fanaticals permissions to use Steam after linking.

Cdkeys is a grey market site. Fanatical is an authorized seller for their keys, unlike Cdkeys. :)
I meant that it has never ripped me off after around 50 odd purchases between both.
Grey market or not, I trust both of them with my cc.

I meant that it has never ripped me off after around 50 odd purchases between both.
Grey market or not, I trust both of them with my cc.
Understood. I'd personally stick to PayPal, and I've heard stories of games getting yanked, but they are the most reputable of the grays for sure.

Understood. I'd personally stick to PayPal, and I've heard stories of games getting yanked, but they are the most reputable of the grays for sure.
I started using CDKeys back when Doom 2016 came out and they had it for $40, and nothing but good buys since (touch wood). All it takes is one time for them to fuck me over and that's it, and I buy games from all over, this coming from a guy who use to torrent everything. :p

I too used PP with CDKeys until one day it started acting the fool and wouldn't work (figured out it was an issue with Firefox), been using the cc ever since.

My accounts aren't linked. I get a code from Fanatical then go to Steam and claim it.

Back