F/S: NIB EVGA 1050 TI FTW GAMING-Ask $125 (Retail $169)

FlimFlam

Limp Gawd
Listing another gpu that I have. Brand new in box, never opened or used.

Evga GeForce GTX 1050 Ti FTW GAMING (Dual Fan) Asking $125 Retails for $169. (I can chop off a few $$$ for a return cust)
CUTRENT STATUS: UNSOLD

Didn't realize how dry the 1050TI market is right now & how hard getting a new 1050 TI is now too. Out of stock direct from AIB OEMs and resellers. 3rd Party Sellers are price gouging resales of new ones since they are low on stock everywhere, which is BS. You can look at Newegg and see 1050TI cards and others being sold by other sellers for 40-50% price hikes. Anyway...

Ebay name is kmapes72 amd heat is same as Hard Forum SN.

If you Paypal me, in the comments or description section please put that it is from Hard Forum, your Hard screen name, and item you bought (please be specific-not just 1050TI...more like Brand Model etc). I appreciate it so it'll hep me associate your real name with the correct sale and your Hard info as I may have multiple items at same price for sale but will not know who is who, etc

If you need any special shipping options like "Hold for Pickup" or "Signature Required" please let me know. I usually ship via USPS but if you need another carrier, I am sure I can accommodate but give me some advanced notice.

Thanks for looking at my listing! I go by order received but if person with precedence does not respond within timely manner, I sell it to the next highest buyer if they PM/PP first. Thanks again!

I have neglected my Heat and should have at least 40 more sales, so i'd be happy to do Heat feedbacks afterwards.

Thanks again, and always keep an eye out for my listings.

Kenji (FlimFlam aka R0b0tN1nja_BKNY aka The Agile BKNY)

Evga GeForce GTX 1050 Ti FTW GAMING (Dual Fan) Asking $125 Retails for $169. (I can chop off a few $$$ for a return cust)

Didn't realize how dry the 1050TI market is right now & how hard getting a new 1050 TI is now too. Out of stock direct from AIB OEMs and resellers. 3rd Party Sellers are price gouging resales of new ones since they are low on stock everywhere, which is BS. You can look at Newegg and see 1050TI cards and others being sold by other sellers for 40-50% price hikes. Anyway...

If you Paypal me, in the comments or description section please put that it is from Hard Forum, your Hard screen name, and item you bought (please be specific-not just 1050TI...more like Brand Model etc). I appreciate it so it'll hep me associate your real name with the correct sale and your Hard info as I may have multiple items at same price for sale but will not know who is who, etc

If you need any special shipping options like "Hold for Pickup" or "Signature Required" please let me know. I usually ship via USPS but if you need another carrier, I am sure I can accommodate but give me some advanced notice.

Thanks for looking at my listing! I go by order received but if person with precedence does not respond within timely manner, I sell it to the next highest buyer if they PM/PP first. Thanks again!

I have neglected my Heat and should have at least 40 more sales, so i'd be happy to do Heat feedbacks afterwards.

Paid.

I know it's sold but YGPM

*Unable to PM you? wanted to buy the card

Back