FlimFlam

Limp Gawd
Hey all. Hope you had a nice holiday season.

Thanks to all my customers that paid fast and gave me good feedback. I hope you are enjoying the parts. Sorry I got to some PMs slowly since I was busy and overwhelmed with interest. I try to respond to all PMs in timely fashion but it was difficult.

Here are the sale details. All are new and sealed in their original box. If they are opened, or used, I will state in the listing. I try to honor order of precedence for inquiries, but if someone is lagging on payment, and someone Paypals me first, I'll have to honor the payment and sale, but will try to give you a chance to grab it if you have first dibs.

Shipping is only to Lower 48 but can make special exceptions to Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada, but you'll have to pay for shipping. I ship via USPS. If you need any special shipping arrangements like Hold for Pickup or Signature Required please specify in your Paypal description or PM me this info. When you Paypal me, please put your ScreenName, and item bought in the details so I can associate your name with the sale and screen name.

My Ebay name is kmapes72 and heat is same SN as my Hard Forum. 100% Positive Feedback. Although my Heat is neglected and should have at least 100 more transactions; just haven't had time to follow up on it since I've been so busy. I will be happy to provide Heat or any other feedback.

Anyway, please allow 48 hours for Shipping and Handling. Usually, my prices are usually non-negotiable. I try to be fair in my pricing and make both sides happy. As we all know there are some who expect a King's Ransom when selling their stuff but then low ball you on your parts. It is their prerogative, but I don't play that. If you are a return customer or possibly buying a combo, I can work something with you. Price quotes for MSRP are from Newegg.

Anyway, onwards to the sale. Sorry, I can be wordy. :) ALL NEW IN BOX

Core i5 8600K Coffee Lake Currently $279 Asking $239 Shipped [AVAILABLE]

Evga GTX 1060 3GB FTW+ Currently $279 Asking $199 Shipped [AVAILABLE]

Gigabyte z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Currently $249 Retail but $219 on sale Asking $189 Shipped [AVAILABLE]

Samsung 960 EVO M2 NVMe 500GB Currently $242 Retail Asking $180 Shipped [AVAILABLE]

Thanks again to all my return customers. Thanks to everyone for looking at my listing.

Kenji :DFlimFlam

Last edited:
PM sent on the 1060, I'll take it.

Last edited:
Which chipset is the Aorus Gaming 7? They have a Z370 and a Z270 variant.

bump because I looked, also that blue text is somewhat difficult to read on the background, just fyi.

^You must use the black background. See, I use the white, and can read it very easily. Whenever someone uses yellow in their thread, which happens alot, I literally have to highlight it to read it.

Back