F/S Gigabyte AORUS GTX 1080ti

Kevin5255

Limp Gawd
I have for sale a Gigabyte AORUS GTX 1080ti. Money is tight right now, and I can't justify running two 1080ti's in SLI when I'm short on cash and the bills need to be paid.

I used this card in SLI with another 1080ti for gaming. I never pushed the card, and I never actually gamed in SLI mode, since I never ended up getting the Ultrawide that was on my to-buy list. So this car basically sat in my computer while the other 1080ti did all the actual work. I'd classify this as lightly used.

This works 100%, I made sure when I pulled it from my rig just fifteen minutes ago. I'm going to blast this sucker with a can of air to get as much dust out as possible before I send it out.

I need money quickly so this is priced to sell- which means no lowballs. ASKING $550 SHIPPED CONUSA

****SOLD****

Last edited:
Great card bump. I love my Aorus GTX 1080ti.

It's a workhorse for sure, my buddy has been mining on one for over a year without a hiccup. This particular workhorse just hasn't done any work yet! :)

Would go great with my new aorus master mobo but since sli isn't something worth it in my book. Gl on sale it's a great price

Back