Evil West

Seems interesting based on the premise. What style of game is it? Looks like it could be anything from a twitchy FPS to a Diablo clone.

This looks really neat. I assume the demo difficulty is set relatively low to showcase different mechanics. Otherwise it seems like something I'll put on hard mode even with a pad.

Looks like it releases 11/22, will definitely keep an eye on it. Does Flying Wild Hog have much under their belt other than Shadow Warrior? Never really could get into those.

This looks interesting for it's 3p Remnant gunplay feel, but the melee combat with the goofy QTE finishers looks like it's trying to appeal to kids. I'll probably check it out anyway since I'm a sucker for a western setting.

This looks interesting for it's 3p Remnant gunplay feel, but the melee combat with the goofy QTE finishers looks like it's trying to appeal to kids. I'll probably check it out anyway since I'm a sucker for a western setting.
It reminds me of Uncharted.

Also, the last 2 Doom games have been full of finishers...

Out today. Reviews are middling so far, but I think this one sums it up best ("rock solid Cowboy vs Zombies popcorn action shooter/brawler - no more, no less"):

Last edited:
getting shit on pretty badly lol. Worth A Buy gives it a 4/10, Goddamn! All the talent must have left FWH, apparently. First SW3 and now this. But I called it a long time ago (to myself). It looks like something out of the xbox360 era.

Don't they also got like some generic ass looking ARPG in development too? I remember seeing it here on hardforum iirc.

$50? Lol absurd price for a game that will be $15 in 6 months. Skill up loved but also said It's a 10 hour repetitive game just that It's executed well.

I just bought this by mistake I would play it but look at these colors on my OLED not something I would play for 5 minutes. Like real life Red Dead Redemption your eyeballs going to Hell.

20230708084033_1.jpg

Last edited:
I just bought this by mistake I would play it but look a these colors on my OLED not something I would play for 5 minutes.
Like real life Red Dead Redemption your eyeballs going to Hell.

View attachment 582085
When transacting a Steam refund I’m always asked why I’m refunding the game, and one of the options I always see is ‘purchased by mistake’ - and I’ve always wondered how someone goes through the whole process of adding a game to their cart and then buying the game only to realize it was the wrong game. So now you can tell me? LOL.

Did you think it was a different game? Or was there another reason?

I knew what the game was but the developers must of been like lets turn the Gamma up 120% and the Contrast a few notches more I'm sure the whole game isn't like that.
Looks like totally garbage on my LG OLED. I learned alot about colors from using different Stardocks Windowblinds programs and these colors don't work.

Back