EVGA RTX 4090 GPU on E-bay

Definitely agree. In the evga forum, someone suggests that maybe Jensen put a halt on that sale of the card with engineering chip sample in it. EVGA needs permission from Nvidia but I guess the relationship between them is not great after the separation.

Sounds like it’s a charity auction. But still not sure they have permission to do it 😂

Did anyone see the teardown Steve at GN did on EVGA's "4090" engineering sample? Cooler looked massively capable and I was curious on their choice of power connectors. Such a shame it never came to market.

Definitely agree. In the evga forum, someone suggests that maybe Jensen put a halt on that sale of the card with engineering chip sample in it. EVGA needs permission from Nvidia but I guess the relationship between them is not great after the separation.

Nah, Nvidia DNGAF. A copyright holder complaining to ebay is a much longer process, and based on the quick timing of the removal, It was either ebay's anti-fraud algorithm that auto removed it, or trolls spamming the report button for the lols.

EVGA Jacob or whoever made the TeamEvga account didn't understand they can't make a new account and immediately run a high value item up on it. Should've used EVGA's established eBay account.

Last edited:
From business stand point, NVidia has right to pull the auction. The gpu is NVidia property.

I own business and being business owner, i can tell you if someone was trying to profit even if it for good cause. the party selling the property engineering simple pretty much.

Its simple evga is selling gpu engineering simple. they wont able use there normal channels, they will have reach out ot black market or do it as private sale.

I can be wrong. business is ruthless. I have had to under cut other companies by $10-$20. I am not swimming in money i can tell you that.

Wages, business insurance, insurance for workers, book keeper, fuel cost, parts/ repairs, tax's you pay state and feds. cities get there money by selling business permit for that city, each city and county has its own permit.

yeah sure you can not pay city, if you get caught its $500-$1000+ fine, working in city with out permit. i pay on avg $50-200 depending on city and county.

Back