EVGA RTX 2080 XC Fan Connector

Epos7

Gawd
I'm planning to install an Accelero III on my 2080, and ideally I would control the fans with the GPU fan header as I could then set the fan curve based on the GPU temperature.

The 2080XC is a reference board, and the reference boards use a 14-pin fan header which is hard to find. The cable I need is this one, but I can't order it from Arctic in the US:

https://www.arctic.ac/us_en/nv-14-pin-adapter.html

I'm hoping someone might know of a similar cable available in the US.

You can buy that cable from your link and pay $7 shipping to the US for the cable.

You can buy that cable from your link and pay $7 shipping to the US for the cable.

No you can't. The checkout process stops working once you get to payment information. I emailed Arctic about it, and they told me it's because they do not ship to the US.

It's weird that they provide a shipping cost, though.

Hey, I just ordered one for myself. I found this forum and your thread when googling for that adapter... i live in sweden, i can order 1 extra and send it to you if you want...

Hey Peshmerga! I would pay you if you could order me one of those fan connectors. I have my 2070 on a kraken g12, but want to connect the fans to the GPU

I've had mixed results with those adapters. I'd rather just use the mobo fan headers and make a custom curve using the PCI-e temp sensor. If your mobo lacks a sensor (or even better would be a custom one you can connect to the GPU) then I'd get the adapter.

I've had mixed results with those adapters. I'd rather just use the mobo fan headers and make a custom curve using the PCI-e temp sensor. If your mobo lacks a sensor (or even better would be a custom one you can connect to the GPU) then I'd get the adapter.
But what I want is to have GPU fans run independent of CPU radiator fans. I can run my fans off of GPU temps using CAM software, but then the CPU fans follow as well

But what I want is to have GPU fans run independent of CPU radiator fans. I can run my fans off of GPU temps using CAM software, but then the CPU fans follow as well

Lots of mobos allow you to pick your sensor. For instance in the Gigabyte mobo bios I can pick 4-5 included sensors or my own if I connect the probe. Each fan header can be linked to any one of those sensors just to be 100% clear. If your mobo does not have that option and you have to use that CAM software then I'm sorry I can't help much.

Hey, I just ordered one for myself. I found this forum and your thread when googling for that adapter... i live in sweden, i can order 1 extra and send it to you if you want...

I just saw this. Thanks for the offer! I ended up contacting Arctic and they sent me one for free as they were having trouble with their online store at the time.

Back