EVGA is giving 24 hour priority queue access to Elite members

Welp, 7 minutes have passed, and if it is like any other launch. It's gone! /s (I don't know, but already assuming they are already out.)

It's a bit ridiculous that they made becoming an elite member so easy. What's the point of priority access if literally everybody can become an elite member? They should've limited it to owners of EVGA products only.
This made no sense to me either. People were just spamming the forum to get to 100 posts.

It's a bit ridiculous that they made becoming an elite member so easy. What's the point of priority access if literally everybody can become an elite member? They should've limited it to owners of EVGA products only.
I have zero issues with people who were elite members prior to the 24 hours ahead queue. But when every Youtuber lets people know, hey it's like 100 posts and watch some twitter videos and you can buy 24 hours ahead of time....

Pretty sure it didn't make this event any better.

at this point it isn't about getting it at launch, it is getting in queue

While you are not wrong, what good is a queue when you are number 1000+, they only drop 200 cards today, and trickle out 1-2 cards per month after that?

eBay already has multiple post popping up with 3080 TI, ships today, only $2500.

Last edited:
eVGA nor the other gpu makers really care imo, they will try to save face and be like oh we have all these systems to prevent bots and try to stop scalpers etc etc but in the end it's all sold merchandise for them so I can't imagine they really give 2 shits about actual gamers trying to get cards.

Think of how messed up this world is becoming. Everyone is jamming up the Internet for the purpose of spending over $1200 on a graphics card.

Your best bet is checking out the community complied queue Google Sheets, but be prepared for disappointment.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/com...urce=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Or, per the community maintained sheets, http://www.element35gaming.com/ , looks that is early site construction…. Can’t find the queue info.
You probably need to create an account to get to the queue detail.
Product pages are live.
No button yet.
Site is being hammered right now.

This made no sense to me either. People were just spamming the forum to get to 100 posts.
Marketers don't understand that hyping up something is only a good thing if it succeeds. Hyping up a failure just leaves people mad. The same for fakely pretending to care.

EVGA and Bestbuy have lost a lot of the respect I used to have for them over the course of the ongoing fiasco.

Think of how messed up this world is becoming. Everyone is jamming up the Internet for the purpose of spending over $1200 on a graphics card.
It's insane. Video cards used to be a niche market. I mean it's a raw circuit board that does absolutely nothing on its own. And they are double, triple, even quadruple the price of a new game console. And yet they are just as in demand??

To make matters worse the moderators allowed people to spam the forums to get their post counts up. Forum posts should have never been an option.

I was reporting them because they were actually saying, "Just posting to get elite status" and they told me they were allowing it.

Peace out, made it to the auto-notify window, and it timed out here, looks like there is a token assigned, but the website won't resolve.

I guess I'll just wait until later today to join the queue... I mean, we have priority for the first 24 hours. That way I'll get notified that I can buy an RTX 3080 Ti right around the same time the RTX 6090 Ti OMG version launches.

well after 85 minutes of trying I managed to get a page with links to the per card pages to load, so now I can enjoy the per card page failing on each load attempt.

facebook_image.png

EDIT: Even better, when the signup for notification modal fails, you can't dismiss the error to try again but have to reload the page. So you have to get lucky twice in a row.

Does the 3080ti XC3 not have a queue setup at all? Both times I got the page to load the OOS indicator/notify buttons were missing on the page.

I just got in queue as well. For a good while there I was geting product screen and popup, but submitting took me to a "Something Broke" page.
Also seems there is no queue for the XC3 Ultra
And i dont see 3070Ti either... is that releasing later?

I just got in queue as well. For a good while there I was geting product screen and popup, but submitting took me to a "Something Broke" page.
Also seems there is no queue for the XC3 Ultra
And i dont see 3070Ti either... is that releasing later?
the 3070 tis are being done later. IIRC next week.

So question - I put in my name and email, and it shows up in my EVGA Notifies. Does that mean I am in the queue?

I doubt I'll get anything anytime soon from evga being this late. Here is hoping not many people put in for the custom wc cards.

Yeah, I queued for the more expensive ones, those were moving much faster on the 3080/3090 lists...

Yeah, but I also have heard (on EVGA forums) that the hydrocopper WB isn't very good. But it'll be easier to swap to Optimus! :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, but I also have heard (on EVGA forums) that the hydrocopper WB isn't very good. But it'll be easier to swap to Optimus! :ROFLMAO:
Yea I'm not paying $300 for a Optimus block that is always back ordered. I been very happy with my Alphacool block on my 3080 ftw 3.

Yeah, the Alphacool blocks are certainly on the list. I'm not sweating which block until I have a card on the way.

Totally missed that 2 of the cards i signed up for are for Watercooling. Still will stay in queue, something is better than nothing at this point.

I just spend the last half hour spamming EVGA forums saying how stupid their notify system was.

I have the 3090 kingpin hydrocopper and its great mining im at 36c@125Mh gaming around 45c tops usualy under 40c even.

I just went to their forums and commented in a bunch of posts about how the site didn't work and how the notification system sucks when you can't access the website.

And just like I expected. They were all edited to reflect a different sentiment :D.

So, i went to go look at the 3080Ti's Product page and noticed that the notification buttons are gone now. They still show up for 3090 and other cards, but not the 3080Ti. I guess they are removing them for everyone until they release to the wild

Lol don't know how much that will help. I was basically an hour late on getting into the queue, so I'm probably in the thousands in the queue (i.e. won't get one for over a year).
Probably still faster to just roll the dice at Microcenter drops at this point. The best available info was that only the overpriced AIBs (GB/MSI) were going to be available, but then I learned that eVGA cards were there too.

Not that I could have left my desk lol - huge deadline this week, but a local eVGA card is going to be far more valuable than fighting the bots online. Shame that the local BB didn't have stock either - kinda defeats the purpose of 'in-store only' if only a small % of BB even gets stock.

So, i went to go look at the 3080Ti's Product page and noticed that the notification buttons are gone now. They still show up for 3090 and other cards, but not the 3080Ti. I guess they are removing them for everyone until they release to the wild

At this point, they should just remove them for all cards. The queues have to be a solid year long at current production rates.

They did same with the 3090 kingpin hydrocopper they only allowed a limited amount of people to sign up and closed it so they might be doing the same to the ti.

Back