EVGA is giving 24 hour priority queue access to Elite members

In case anyone wants to verify their Elite status prior to an important (GPU) launch, EVGA released a new Z590 board today that is exclusive to Elites until 1:00 PM EST tomorrow.
Elites will see the Auto Notify registration form, otherwise you get redirected to the EVGA Featured Products website.

https://www.evga.com/products/autoNotify.aspx?pn=121-RL-E597-KR

Been Elite member for awhile, 3080 Ti is very tempting. Except I would prefer the Nvidia version if designed like the 3080 being a 2 slot card. We will see.
I doubt it will be 2-slot since it's using the same core as the 3090, just with half the memory.

Their Elite membership is how I got my 3090. If I didn't already have a card, I'd be all over this immediately. EVGA looks after their previous customers.

Just get me a damn 3080Ti right away and we are good :p

I think the first card I officially bought direct from EVGA was the leg warming fermi GTX 480’s! Both 2 for SLi!

They we’re beasts lol

I've been using their graphic cards for years. It's also how I manage to get 2 3080s before the end of last year. Signed up for Auto Notify, didn't expect much as usually by the time I read the email from some other places, they'll be sold out already. But I went ahead and click the link when I got the email only to found that the item have already been put into my cart.

so did any of you get a kingpin hydro copper i was able to get on wait list but didnt make it fast enough to buy one i got in the que at 12secs after it opened but i hear evga screwed up and it allowed everyone in not just elites so bots were able to snap up some cards.

when does this que open i need get me a 3080ti for a render rig i have built some nice hefty govt contracts could be won if i can increase productivity.

got a 3090FE but thats for my current sig rig, the 3080ti will go to the office pc and ill be able to focus on making it render remotely lol. ill do all the prep and corrections then send it to the office pc to do the crunching.

looks like i was wrong about non elites getting cards or on wait list evga went back and doubled checked made sure only elites made it so good news for us gamers.

looks like i was wrong about non elites getting cards or on wait list evga went back and doubled checked made sure only elites made it so good news for us gamers.
The "Submit" button only appeared if you were logged into an elite account. I checked using a 2nd browser.

It's being revealed in about a week and available on June 3rd so it's a valid question. https://videocardz.com/newz/nvidia-...available-on-june-3rd-rtx-3070ti-on-june-10th
Sure but EVGA won't release info about unannounced cards.
Anyhow assuming June 3rd is the release date the queue will open at 9 AM or Noon EST (Nvidia has used both times recently) on either the 2nd or 3rd. They'll announce it on Twitter beforehand and there will be a megathread on the subreddit.

I'll probably post the times and links here too.

Ugh, do I need it?
No, but I'd want it, whatever "it" is that's new.

I've owned and registered so much EVGA product over the years that I got my Elite membership no prob.

I've been using some random Associate code I found on google these past few weeks, spent around $1k on the EVGA Store.
Whoever owns that code has some serious bucks right now.

I just checked and im an elite member yay! But I just checked and I entered the queue for a 3090 on 10/6/2020 and still haven't gotten a notification to buy a 3090 lol....

Pointless system anyways..

I've been using some random Associate code I found on google these past few weeks, spent around $1k on the EVGA Store.
Whoever owns that code has some serious bucks right now.

Same, oh an associate code for a discount, yes. Picks random associate code.

I just checked and im an elite member yay! But I just checked and I entered the queue for a 3090 on 10/6/2020 and still haven't gotten a notification to buy a 3090 lol....

Pointless system anyways..
The queue system is broken in that they are only producing certain SKUs but have a crap ton of SKUs listed on their product pages. For instance, I'm on the notify list for the 3060TI XC Gaming. The list hasn't moved in a month. Hell, this card only ever had shipments on it's release date and not a single person has been notified since. My point is, at this point you are probably screwed if you didn't sign up early for one of the few cards they are actually producing.
1621915230820.png

Today I registered a GTX 1050 from 2017 on the EU website and profile says I'm now an EVGA Elite Member - great.
I have just ordered a PSU that is also on the list to be eligible for Elite; I am considering if there would be a benefit to register this product to a different email address, to help snag a 3080Ti.

I got on the elite list the other day for a 1080ti, maybe I can get on a waiting list for the 3080Ti and get around all the madness.

I guess stay up to get on the newest waiting list bc older sku fulfillment isn't a guarantee of anything.

yea try to get in first 5 seconds have a auto fill ready to enter your info and watch some discords for the exact anouncement time, Almost a full time job to get a gpu at or close to msrp now.

Here's what I learned from the 3060 launch: EVGA's website apparently has flood protection but I've never seen it, never saw it during any of the B-Stock spams I've been doing recently either. Each tab you have opened and loading the page counts as 1 attempt, so the more tabs you have open, the better your odds of reaching the registration page. Ideally you will want dozens of them and quickly cycle through each tab one-by-one until you see the form. When a tab errors out, just hit F5 and let it try again.

I used about 5 tabs to get my 3060 registrations at the 7-minute mark.

Hopefully the cards being LHR and Elite-only will reduce demand.

funny i only used 1 tab to get on kingpin hydro list at 12s i coulda maybe got higher up if i had more tabs open.

how the fuck you get to any queue pages or how you find out? lol. My brain is too stupid right now lol.

I just went to check and it seems like EVGA has drastically restricted their queue access pages. It says you can only have 1 page open at a time and if you try to access the registration URL directly, it kicks you back. The only way to get the registration form is to have one EVGA website open, and you have to click through the button itself on the product page.

https://www.evga.com/products/autoNotify.aspx?pn=12G-P5-3657-KR
(Check the red text at the bottom)

This should really stop the hammering on launch day.

3090 hydro que is moving pretty fast im in top 5 now for a card should have one next week for sure cant wait got my mp5works back plate cooler orderd.

Just a heads up, the announcement event for the new cards is June 1st @ 1 AM EST or 23 hours from this comment.
We don't know the release date for the cards or how EVGA will handle the queue dates, so you may want to be ready for the queues to open immediately following the announcement. Probably not, but you never know.

Just a heads up, the announcement event for the new cards is June 1st @ 1 AM EST or 23 hours from this comment.
We don't know the release date for the cards or how EVGA will handle the queue dates, so you may want to be ready for the queues to open immediately following the announcement. Probably not, but you never know.
What? It was supposed to be on May 31, when was it changed?

Back