EVGA B-stock 1080ti $349

Pretty decent considering the 1 year warranty on B stock cards from EVGA. For similar money I still would go for a used 2070 super or 2080 for DLSS alone vs a high end 10 series card at this stage of the game. BUT if none of that matters to you then the 1080ti is a sub 300 card now IMO.

This would have been pretty [H]ot before the 30-series announcement.

1599931443139.png

EVGA has an affilate code program They have granted r/buildapcsales a sub-wide code. This code is not tied to any individual. Please use this code S1UQP0HAKH2GPDI.

Stolen from reddit. I have removed the affiliate link. 5% off B-stock according to reddit.

I did't buy one but that code takes the 2070 super xc down to 406.59 including sales tax and free shipping to OH.

Not too shabby if someone needs a good card now and on a 400 USD budget.

A used 1080ti with warranty, $350 is probably an ok price.
But like others have said the 2070 Super is a better option if you can afford it.

B-Stock Products are units which may have small scratches, small dents, or noticeable use. B-Stock products are Factory Recertified to meet the performance and reliability of a new product of the same model. B-Stock products do not come with any optional accessories and only include the accessories required to use the product as listed below.

Decent deal,if you have to buy something today, but Ir's hard to recommend spending over $300 on a card with no RTX.

I can personally vouch for evga b-stock cards. I've got three daily drivers (mine, kid, ex-wife) running them and they've all been flawless. I've got a kingpin 980ti that will oc to 1425 under water and benches higher than a 1080ti in passmark. The newest system has been going for two years now.

i run bstock cards all the time. i have a handful.i got a 99$ 980ti Kingpin most recently and used it for a 16th place hwbot record. and 3rd highest aircooled score ever! great card! did 1569mhz onair.
https://hwbot.org/submission/4547743_skoopsro_3dmark___time_spy_geforce_gtx_980_ti_7432_marks

theyre great use the associate codes too. mine is EMSB4K6IEQOIA46 and id appreciate it if you guys used mine instead of the random reddit one. you get 5% off graphics and motherboards and 10% off everything else. cooling cases powersupplies, sound cards ect. and no step up isnt allowed with bstock. i had posted mine earlier but the mods removed my post because i included a link.
anyway when the new cards launch my code will get you the discount of those also, no limit on uses. you just have to enter it at the last page of checkout on EVGAs website.

Grabbed one of the B-Stock 2080Ti's. I was going to wait for the 3080. But due to likely short supply initially and then reading up on miners already starting to grab butt-loads of them for crypto. So figured what the hell. $566 (after taxes) would work for a year before they are in stock enough to be able to grab the 3080, or maybe even 3080ti at that point.

Felt like it was a good time to snag a 1080ti FTW3 which will supplant a 1660ti; honestly overkill since I don't play anything near cutting edge titles but I upgraded to a 1440p 144hz monitor this year. $350 is a stretch in my book but I just can't see the 2 series dropping that hard until the 3 series supply is flooding the market. Just no way this will happen until at least after holiday season methinks.

I got the ftw3 in, came in a fancy rainbow box rather than the plain brown one. So far so good.

Do sales like this happen often, just wondering if there's much hope for another or will holiday sales mostly take over?

Thanks

Back