[Epic Store] PC Building Simulator (Free Till 10/14/2021)

hmm... will I be able to get the RTX of my dreams this way or are they scalped here too? 🤣🤣

Reactions: maro
like this
Does it include the experience of urbanites attempting to steal flash drives off the shelf while you're busy helping another customer? Or customers who try to haggle or change their mind after already agreeing to the repair? Are customers trying to have you fix their computer for free because their computer is experiencing a completely different issue 3 months later? If not, it's missing out on all the fun aspects of a PC repair business.

Reactions: maro
like this
Does it include the experience of urbanites attempting to steal flash drives off the shelf while you're busy helping another customer? Or customers who try to haggle or change their mind after already agreeing to the repair? Are customers trying to have you fix their computer for free because their computer is experiencing a completely different issue 3 months later? If not, it's missing out on all the fun aspects of a PC repair business.
lol ya after you worked on my pc last its doing this now.....

If it's truly a pc building sim the top end gpus will all be out of stock. :LOL:

Free though, so of course added.
Thx for the heads up!

I sat yesterday and mindlessly played this for about 4 hours yesterday.

I am going to try and replicate one of my machines. What GPU's do they have in the game?
IMG_0411.JPEG

Back