ENGINEERING SAMPLE *BROKEN* NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition

erek

[H]F Junkie
https://www.ebay.com/itm/3347663808...A69kZTxUab5ZfabfEYtBqIqqk=|tkp:Bk9SR8KuhN_SYQ

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I don't get this either! modern stuff is basically impossible to fix without very expensive (EX: That not everyone has access to) as well as the skills to use said tools. I will most certainly not be bidding on this LoL!

I only have one eng sample card, an ATI R520 card. Got it from the hands of Scott Wasson himself at one of the TR BBQs when he was clearing out all his old stuff.

I only have one eng sample card, an ATI R520 card. Got it from the hands of Scott Wasson himself at one of the TR BBQs when he was clearing out all his old stuff.
Wiling to share any pictures?

Yeah Ill post some in the next few days or so, got to find out where I have it in my hoard.

Reactions: erek
like this
Okay finally found it in the 5th box I looked in, here are the pics as promised. I had a link to the review actually showing the card, but the new owners of the site nuked all the pics from the review.

Attachments

• 20030717_173726.jpg
    20030717_173726.jpg
    416.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20030717_173742.jpg
    20030717_173742.jpg
    644.4 KB · Views: 0
Okay finally found it in the 5th box I looked in, here are the pics as promised. I had a link to the review actually showing the card, but the new owners of the site nuked all the pics from the review.
Looks great 👍

I have boxes of ESs. Not GPUs or CPUs but PSUs. Some of which never actually were released onto the market. Some old BFG PSUs for instance. Not sure what I will ever do with them since they have been sitting for like a decade and certainly degrading but I find it funny that people pay big bucks for these kinds of things.

I have boxes of ESs. Not GPUs or CPUs but PSUs. Some of which never actually were released onto the market. Some old BFG PSUs for instance. Not sure what I will ever do with them since they have been sitting for like a decade and certainly degrading but I find it funny that people pay big bucks for these kinds of things.
wanna sell any ESes?

Back