Enermax Liqmax III RGB 240 Liquid Cooler $35.99 AMIR

I picked one up myself. Reddit seemed to imply it was okay

Since the pump on all these AIO coolers is typically made be the same OEM — it mostly boils down to cosmetics and radiator size to differentiate.

This is a good deal.

Wow, nice deal! I wonder if it will work well in my Carbide 540 Air.. 🤔

Anyone try it on an Ryzen 5x00 setup yet?

I'm going in for one of these. Hopefully it can make my htpc a little more quiet.

Mir are pretty good with enermax / lepa in my experience at least when they were in frys, but basically a Visa prepaid gift card.

download the pdf from where you bought it from and follow the directions

Purchased mine late last night :)

Okay, got this cooler installed. It's quieter than what I had, for sure, and seems to keep the CPU reasonably cool.

Just finished installing mine a little while ago after having to wait a few extra days for the shipping black hole known as Kansas to finally release my package. I always dread seeing a shipping update of a package in Kansas because they always sit on it for at least a day or two before allowing it to move on.

Anyway, it replaced a Scythe Fuma 2 with a push/push/pull fan setup on a Ryzen 7 5800x. I did testing with the Scythe prior to replacing it and all temps with the AIO went down at least a couple degrees C with small increases in boost clockspeed. There were no large differences but it was an improvement across the board. I do have a sort of push/pull fan setup with the AIO, though. It's mounted at the top of my case with the fans pulling air from outside but I also have a couple of 140mm Arctic PWM/PST fans mounted outside the case pushing air into the radiator and the case. How much difference this makes I don't know but I did it anyway and I'm too lazy to disconnect the 140mm fans to find out.

If there's any additional noise from the AIO it's low enough that I can't make out a difference. There was a small amount of gurgle when I first fired up the AIO but it quickly stopped and haven't heard a peep out of it since.

I installed Gigabyte's RGB Fusion software (Gigabyte x570 Aorus Pro Wifi motherboard) to change the color of the fans and that worked fine. I've never used the software before but hopefully it stores the changes somewhere other than software since I don't normally run Windows.

This deal isn't exactly alive again since there is no mail in rebate but it is on sale again for $56.

Back