Dual Samsung ARK will not allow me to activate PhysX surround

I had this silly idea that since triple 4K is still a bit hard to drive consistent 80fps+ what if we tried two 4K monitors instead? Then the Samsung ARKs came out and I was like, oh, this is like making the Odyssey Neo G9 OLED but like even bigger ...lol

so this is what I ended up with (picture below)

For the life of me, I cannot get physx surround to work - this is using dual hdmi cables going to a TUF 4090.

Both cables are recognized as 4K 165Hz (in windows and Nvidia control pannel), Windows is running the dual displays with no problem, but I cannot get a native 7680x2160 resolution in Nvidia, which is causing all games to prioritize one 4K display instead of spanning dual.

I've uploaded a video what I run into trying to activate physx surround

and when I run CRU - ALL of the EDID profiles are 4:5 or 1920x1080 highest for 16:9 and it will not allow me to overclock the display past 60hz in CRU. Additionally, when i try to follow youtube guides, none of the same options show up for me.

Attachments

• IMG_2862.jpg
    IMG_2862.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 0
physx and surround are two different things. if you havent, d/l and run DDU and reinstall the newest drivers. then see if you can get surround working. then see if you can turn on physx.

i've done this, and still no dice. somehow the samsung ARK just isn't recognized during the surround set up. I was able to get a rig with a 6950XT to set up eyefinity, but i really want to do this on the 4090

i've done this, and still no dice. somehow the samsung ARK just isn't recognized during the surround set up. I was able to get a rig with a 6950XT to set up eyefinity, but i really want to do this on the 4090
try lowering the refresh and maybe changing ports/cables. there should not* be anything with the panel to stop it from working...
btw, nice setup and welcome to [H]!
edit: added *not

Last edited:
Back