Drivers For Chipset

ralphie1313

Limp Gawd
Not sure if the same guy that was helping me see's this again but here is were we left off i posted the pic u asked for and i had said it comes up as 2 unknowns.
anyone just looking now i cant find the drivers of this running asus x-399e tr4

Attachments

• Capture.PNG2.PNG
    Capture.PNG2.PNG
    107.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture.PNG1.PNG
    Capture.PNG1.PNG
    270.9 KB · Views: 0
Grab the AMD drivers for the one, I suspect - looks like the standard AMD USB controller. The other is probably the ASMedia controller they add in to some boards - don't know that one, but it probably comes with the drivers too. Or check ASUS page for that board.

what happened to your other thread?
they both come back as usb drivers except he says he has an asus mobo in there, which doesnt have asmedia...

what happened to your other thread?
they both come back as usb drivers except he says he has an asus mobo in there, which doesnt have asmedia...

X399 - a lot of those use ASmedia attached "USB" devices (audio/etc).

X399 - a lot of those use ASmedia attached "USB" devices (audio/etc).
yeah i saw the gb was using it but asus doesnt list it. there was another thread about this, not sure where it went, why theres a new one...

yeah i saw the gb was using it but asus doesnt list it. there was another thread about this, not sure where it went, why theres a new one...
It disappeared as far as I can tell. ASUS uses ASMedia on the Zenith/Zenith II (pretty sure on the former, definitely sure on the latter, can't get to my version of the first), don't know on that particular board... ~shrug~.

Hey guys i took a pic of my desktop to show something in the other thread but didn't see i got like half a pic from my desktop that was x rated!! lol so they closed that thread.
So yes i have an asus x-399e, i went to amd downloaded every driver i could but didn't work. I googled it no good!! i looked for them on my mb disk no good. Just to bring up to speed i spilled coffee down the top of my rig and shorted out the piece were u connect the usb cable to run for the front side if the rig, also shorted out 1 ram stick and my first pci slot ... So now i bought the same mb a few days ago everything is fine but this, yes i bought a new cable also.... I am just reading some of the suggestions now, and i will try some now keep u updated !!

OH and when i do windows device manager and up date driver it takes me to windows update page i click check for updates after a few seconds comes back i am up to date ..

Attachments

• Capture.PNG1.PNG
    Capture.PNG1.PNG
    270.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture.PNG2.PNG
    Capture.PNG2.PNG
    107.4 KB · Views: 0
OK update installed armoury cafe so under tools/ drivers only thing that shows is updated for lan driver thats it so i did it and says needs to restart, so i restart and got the blue wall of death. So i let it do its thing and it shut down.
Turned it back on reopened armoury under drivers lan update still there. So i skipped over went to bios and the pic below is what it says now i flashed my bios a few days ago so its updated don't know why this is showing, also under device manager still shows the other problem!! I am lost what to do...Then it says this about the older version i don't understand does it want me to install that bios?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG bios.PNG
    Capture.PNG bios.PNG
    40.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
So this morning i spent 100 bucks on 2 different 3rp party driver install programs, and what's crazy is both of them don't show that the drivers are missing on my system!!

So this morning i spent 100 bucks on 2 different 3rp party driver install programs, and what's crazy is both of them don't show that the drivers are missing on my system!!
why would you do that? it is either the amd or the asmedia usb. have you tried manually pointing device manager to the extracted files?

why would you do that? it is either the amd or the asmedia usb. have you tried manually pointing device manager to the extracted files?
Thats my problem i cant find the extracted files anywhere for it i checked amd all over!!

check C:/AMD any driver from AMD will always extract into there.
wow there is a mill files in there so u want me to look for the missing files the ones i posted that are missing from my device manager? so im not the best with comp tech...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-10-13 232236.png
    Screenshot 2020-10-13 232236.png
    91.8 KB · Views: 0
Back