Discord Crypto Scam for Defiproline

Archaea

[H]F Junkie
So I get this message randomly on discord today:
1616530167015.png

I look up defiproline.com since I haven’t heard of them. I see some links, looks like a crypto exchange.

I go to their website and register anonymously and enter my coupon code, thinking they are probably enticing new business to their exchange and giving people .003 BTC as a sign up bonus... healthy signup bonus, but not necessarily impossible.
Upon entering coupon code it says I won .35 BTC
WHOA. My heat skips a beat.

1616530261466.png

I go to withdraw it to a coinbase account and bam it tells me because of EU privacy laws I have to deposit .01 BTC before I can withdraw my .35 BTC
1616530358990.png

Yeah right. Close all windows. I hope not one single person falls for this.

Last edited:
Ayy y'all should sell some crypto to Jay Mazini he made me a rich man!

Hello, I also got the message by discord. did you find out something else?

Hello, I also got the message by discord. did you find out something else?
I didn’t pursue it since it’s a scam. I haven’t received any more messages from the original sender. There is no legit EU privacy law that would make you send .01 BTC to eliminate anonymity, and look at all the pronunciation, grammar issues on the “Due to EU” popup. Don’t fall prey to it. They’ll take your .01 BTC and you’ll get nothing back.

I'm not a lucky person so I know it's a scam n n. but it's too much money to investigate further

I will not put the money simply because I do not have it. If I find out something I will share it here

Back