[H]ard|Gawd
Hi. My pc:
10850K stock 4800mhz
2x16 GB DDR4 GSKILL 3000mhz XMP
Seasonic Tx-850 Ultra Titanium
Gigabyte Rtx 3090 Gaming OC
Aorus Z490 Pro Gaming
1 TB SSD

I was on toilet with pants. Then i back to room. And go to bed. And i realize that i peed my pants. Very large wet stain. I dont remember at all when. Pc is 2 meters away from me. Nothing happen with pc because of that? Thanks. Just i am scared.

Last edited:
Hi. My pc:
10850K stock 4800mhz
Aorus Z490 Pro Gaming
1 TB SSD

I was on toilet with pants. Then i back to room. And go to bed. And i realize that i peed my pants. Very large wet stain. I dont remember at all when. Pc is 2 meters away from me. Nothing happen with pc because of that? Thanks. Just i am scared.
What the fuck?

Pissing my pants doesn't happen often, but when it does happen, it's usually Gigabyte-related. So I'd start with trying a different GPU to see if the issue persists.

Reactions: travm
like this
The smell could have got into the fan and fried your fins. Check them.

I am sorry i am tired too much thinking every day something will happen to computer i sorry

Let it sink in that a grown ass man pissed himself (presumably) and is worried that his piss aerosolized and damaged his computer from a distance of at least six feet. Also, that this same person somehow can afford a 3090 while other people are doomed to play on GTX 750 Ti's and Radeon 6500XT's.

Let it sink in that a grown ass man pissed himself, and is worried that it aerosolized and damaged his computer from a distance of at least six feet. Also, that this same person somehow has a 3090 while other people are doomed to play on GTX 750 Ti's and Radeon 6500XT's.
delete first quote Dan

Hi. My pc:
10850K stock 4800mhz
Aorus Z490 Pro Gaming
1 TB SSD

Yes.

Hi. My pc:
10850K stock 4800mhz
Aorus Z490 Pro Gaming
1 TB SSD

LOL, guess he was a troll after all.

Let it sink in that a grown ass man pissed himself (presumably) and is worried that his piss aerosolized and damaged his computer from a distance of at least six feet. Also, that this same person somehow can afford a 3090 while other people are doomed to play on GTX 750 Ti's and Radeon 6500XT's.
He said in a post once he had taken loans to afford them.

Back