Deus Ex Collection (5 games)- Steam

polonyc2

Fully [H]
great deal for anyone that doesn't have all the Deus Ex games on Steam...they're also available individually- Deus Ex: GOTY Edition- $.97...Deus Ex: Invisible War- $.97 etc...sale ends on May 8th

Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Deus Ex: The Fall
Deus Ex: Human Revolution- Director's Cut
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided + Season Pass

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/2355/The_Deus_Ex_Collection/

Is this a regional thing? Asking because it shows up as $9.55 for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230505_211157_Steam.jpg
    Screenshot_20230505_211157_Steam.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 1
I have the first 2 on disc somewhere, and MD and HR on Steam already.
Never played The Fall. So I got the first 2 and The Fall separately for $4.17.
That way if I don't like The Fall, I can refund it without losing the other 2, since Steam doesn't let you just refund one if it was part of a bundle.

I won't play these without RTX /s

Good deal. I imagine most who were interested in these have had them for years but if by some chance you don't own them yet, now's your time.

Deus Ex is still worth playing, and there are mods like texture packs to update it a little bit.

Invisible War got a bad case of consolitis, but is decently entertaining. Levels were chopped into small chunks and as I recall load times were pretty bad, but modern systems solve the loading problem. It's a one and done playthrough for me.

HR is a classic worthy to succeed the original.

MD got screwed by Squenix execs with ¥ signs in their eyes. Now that you can get the whole game at an excellent price, there is no excuse not to get it. Not quite as good as HR.

The Fall is a crappy mobile port that has nothing to do with main story lines. I quit playing as soon as it was evident they're was no key rebinding.

The best thing about Squenix selling their Western developers is that Eidos Montreal can now make another Deus Ex.

Every time I see Human Revolution and Mankind Divided on sale I have the urge to buy them again. Such great games. Can't believe they dropped development and MD is already nearing a decade in three years.

Only enjoyed the original, to be honest. Sequels after IW turned into some weird cover-shooter with too much dialogue. Lame main characters compared to JC Denton, too.

Only enjoyed the original, to be honest. Sequels after IW turned into some weird cover-shooter with too much dialogue. Lame main characters compared to JC Denton, too.
The first is by far my favorite too. I do think HR/MKD are worth playing though. The second one is a great example of the console port era and pales in comparison to the original.

Back