Demon's Souls (PS5)

The Demon’s Souls PlayStation 5 remake features some secrets that have yet to be discovered, according to a well-known member of the community...speaking on his Twitter profile, hacker and dataminer Lance McDonald confirmed that there are four items that were not present in the original PlayStation 3 game that have yet to be discovered

It's not yet clear if these yet to be discovered items can be obtained legitimately...for the time being, Lance McDonald will not talk about them to avoid ruining any easter egg...

https://twitter.com/manfightdragon/status/1490593398931132416

Last edited:
Wow this thing records when you receive a trophy pretty cool it does like a 15 second clip and the Trophy is uploaded to your PS5 with a watermark on the bottom. I suppose it's for one of those people with no life who collected the things.

Wow this thing records when you receive a trophy pretty cool it does like a 15 second clip and the Trophy is uploaded to your PS5 with a watermark on the bottom. I suppose it's for one of those people with no life who collected the things.

Yup, that's a PS5 feature for all games. The PS4 would do screenshots, but the PS5 does both screenshots and videos. It's something I delete 99% of the time, but I have a few that I kept and am proud of.

I'm Soul Farming in 3-1 level 18 beause I went to 2-1 and my sword damage was minimal unless I did a stab attack. Just got the purple Fire Shield raising my Dex for Flamelurker later on. This game is hard if you try and rush push everything and they corner ya. I really want to try this game on a Oled when they come out.

It way better than Nioh 1 and 2 which are both visually good but Demon Souls structure is better better boses and visuals items and level design.

Back