dell U2410F - I want to keep calibration profile in full screen mode

stoiko3

n00b
Hi, I have a good condition dell u2410 monitor which I use at home for multimedia and video editing If I want to play a video game I want to use my calibrated profile and not pre loaded profiles which does not match the color gamut the display can achieve. I like to watch the sort of colors the display produces. What software can do this for me?

I am using windows 10 enterprise 64. Other than that it's a laptop computer k3000m video card. thanks :))

Ok thanks! Does this mean to suggest that color profiles are always kept in Windows 10? Because right now I am using power strip to load my custom profile, but it looks like it's made easier than windows 7 where you may have to disable some services not overriding your profile on windows startup.:confused:

Ok thanks! Does this mean to suggest that color profiles are always kept in Windows 10? Because right now I am using power strip to load my custom profile, but it looks like it's made easier than windows 7 where you may have to disable some services not overriding your profile on windows startup.:confused:
no idea. just hoped it might help.

I think the profiles stay in tact in win10. Without disabling services. I ran a game last night and had the most unnatural green I have seen. :))

Back