Dell G5 5000 Tower Computer i5-10400F 2.9Ghz, RTX3070, 16GB RAM, NVMe +1TB WiFi Win11

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibex333

[H]ard|Gawd
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Used Dell G5 5000 Tower Computer in excellent condition.
i5-10400F 2.9Ghz, RTX3070, 16GB, 256GB NVMe+1TB HDD, Win11.

Everything has been thoroughly tested.

I am selling because the 3070 RTX is sitting unused. No matter how much I want to, I just don't have the time to play games. I need to downgrade to something much more modest.

$679 + shipping. Free pickup in Brooklyn, NYC.

Absolutely no parting out. Must sell as a complete system. Cash only. No trades.

1.jpg

Last edited:
I can't believe no one is interested. Is the price too high? Is it the bad economy? Would people rather buy brand new?

I can't believe no one is interested. Is the price too high? Is it the bad economy? Would people rather buy brand new?

There's likely no interest because of how proprietary the machine is, not because of the specs. The PSU, the motherboard and the case are all proprietary Dell engineering. Once parts start failing, the whole thing becomes ewaste. If course you can get used replacement parts, but those will be subject to the same failures. Gamer's Nexus has a review on it.

The specs of the machine are fine, just not everything else about it.

GLWS.

Sell the 3070, and buy a lesser card .
Like a used 1060 for about 80$.
That's what I'd do.
Recover money from 3070 while you still can.

the pandemic SYSTEM RUSH FROM TWO YEARS back doesn't exist anymore,, so suddenly bundling the rest of that skylake+++6 cores that was outdated the day they sold feels slimy

in addition,all dell systems come with their own proprietary mobos plus psus, so good luck getting support on this system if something breaks!

finally,its pretty embarrassing you can buy this on amazon with a three year warranty:

https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-Display...e/dp/B09CBYXJD9/ref=psdc_284822_t3_B08MYCN952

whole system should be under $550, or part-out oem warenty-less GPU for under 400

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
the pandemic SYSTEM RUSH FROM TWO YEARS back doesn't exist anymore,, so suddenly bundling the rest of that skylake+++6 cores that was outdated the day they sold feels slimy

in addition,all dell systems come with their own proprietary mobos plus psus, so good luck getting support on this system if something breaks!

finally,its pretty embarrassing you can buy this on amazon with a three year warranty:

https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-Display...e/dp/B09CBYXJD9/ref=psdc_284822_t3_B08MYCN952

whole system should be under $550, or part-out oem warenty-less GPU for under 400
I appreciate your input. The computer was sold on Ebay at a huge loss, right around what you appraised it for, which is interesting since the card alone is worth more than the whole system. Thanks everyone.

Surprised to see the Gamers Nexus negativity since this system was always rock solid.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back