[DEAD]- Full Complete USB Streaming Microphone Kit - $8 w/code on Amazon

Eshelmen

Supreme [H]ardness
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...pcg-us-8755417460598483000-20&geniuslink=true

No idea how good this thing is, but it's seriously discounted(From $79.99 down to $8) with the promo code - 8GDVOYFN

Reviews are solid.

USB Streaming Microphone Kit, Stilnend Professional 192KHZ/24Bit Studio Cardioid Condenser Mic Kit with Sound Chipset Boom Arm Shock Mount Pop Filter, for PC Karaoke Skype Youtuber Gaming Recording​

h3O1P1W.png

Dwg6jRd.png

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
0.o I mean... I don't really need? But for 8 bucks, worth a gamble, and an argument with Amazon if it doesn't show up.

I don't need it either, but for $8, and never having a mic kit like this, I'll find a use for it. haha

Hah! I'll forget I even ordered this thing by the time it arrives!

"Arriving Mar 1 - Mar 25"

"The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase."

Also shows Prime Shipping arriving Tuesday, so I assume something changed.

"The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase."

Also shows Prime Shipping arriving Tuesday, so I assume something changed.

Definitely changed.

At the time of the sale, only one color was available to pick from.The deal item went out of stock and the other has now changed price, joined a lightning deal(yesterday) and offered prime shipping.

This was even a deal just for the pop screen. Interested to hear how good/bad it is.

heres proof

Attachments

• [DEAD]- Full Complete USB Streaming Microphone Kit - $8 w_code on Amazon _ [H]ard_Forum - Goog...png
    [DEAD]- Full Complete USB Streaming Microphone Kit - $8 w_code on Amazon _ [H]ard_Forum - Goog...png
    95.3 KB · Views: 0
And this is why amazon's whole platform is 'buyer beware'. My wife got me a nice snuggly jacket/blanket thingee. It smelled funny and had bad english on the box. When I asked her how much it was, it was the same cost as a branded version (snuggie or comfy) that's made in the usa or at least a legit us company. I'm sure my product was made with slave labor in a toxic environment--and thanks to amazon my wife was duped and our hard earned money went to some unethical #$@$%. I hate these marketplaces--might as well be a FN flea market...

That's a real shame.

I got the heads from pcgamer just like the commenter in the photo.

Apologies to anyone who bought this.

Hopefully a refund will be easy to acquire.

I filed a complaint and Amazon instantly refunded me. Go to your order and click problem w/ this order

Back