Dante's Inferno PS5

Comixbooks

Fully [H]

I never got really far in this game got just past the ropes part. Whatever engine they used for the game was spot on and hasn't aged.

So is the game in the PS5 store no idea what is going on since I don't own one.

So is the game in the PS5 store no idea what is going on since I don't own one.
Did you really think that the PSN store was only accessible from the console?

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/search/dantes inferno

This is not a PS5 game, it's a clickbait Youtube title and description and you can tell immediately from looking at it that it's not a current gen game.

It looks like a decent game though, despite it seeming like a God of War clone. Might pick it up on Xbox at some point now since it's not on PSN.

There was a demo for the game on the Xbox 360. I remember thinking it was okay, but the controls were a little clunky. I planned to buy it when it went on sale. Since that was 11 years ago, I guess I forgot :p

EA would have to remake or remaster it for the PS5. Nothing on the radar for this one though...

There was a demo for the game on the Xbox 360. I remember thinking it was okay, but the controls were a little clunky. I planned to buy it when it went on sale. Since that was 11 years ago, I guess I forgot :p
Funny to think that EA was setting this up to be a huge "God of War" type franchise leading up to the game's release, doing all kinds of promotional things to hype it up. The animated movie was quite good, I thought. The game itself was pretty mediocre, though I did enjoy it for what it was.

This is not a PS5 game, it's a clickbait Youtube title and description and you can tell immediately from looking at it that it's not a current gen game
Watched about 2 minutes, the graphics are awful and the combat looks pretty trash as well. Definitely not a ps5 game. Not sure why this thread exists.

Back