Dan_D's Hardware Blowout!

Dan_D

Extremely [H]
I'm clearing out un-needed hardware that's been piling up. In some cases for years. Shipping is negotiable depending on location and is not generally included in the prices. I'm flexible to some degree on the shipping but I'm not going to get raped paying to ship to Canada or Alaska.

Trades:

I'm not likely to entertain trades, but I'll hear what you've got to say on them. I will not ship before payment. So do not ask. (Stores don't do it, ebay doesn't do it, I'm not going to either.)

I will seriously entertain the idea of trades for LGA771 (NOT LGA775) Xeon processors. 5200 and 5400 series processors only. I am also interested in FB-DIMMs preferably 4GB worth in 4x1GB or 2x2GB configurations only. 667MHz or better, preferrably 800MHz. New, unsed Velociraptors may also interest me. I do not have any interest in older hardware or motherboards of any kind.

References:

I've got Heat under Firehawk0220 and Ebay under Sir-Spamalot. Obviously since I work here, Kyle would kick my ass if I trolled or tricked anyone in the forums. (He even knows where I live.) So that's it for references.

Contact information:

You may PM me here or contact me at [email protected]

Payment:

I take Paypal only. I prefer non-CC Paypal when possible. For local pickup items the preferred method is cash. If you live in the DFW area you qualify for local pickup.

Other Terms/Shipping/Delivery

I do not deliver. I will however meet you somewhere half way if the item is one of the higher dollar items or you are buying a bunch of other items. The DFW area counts for local pickup and cash purchases are encouraged. All items guaranteed to NOT be DOA but are not guaranteed to work for your application. Buy at your own risk there. If a product is defective I will refund the money only when the product has been returned to me and I inspect it for physical and other idiotic damages. In other words, refunds are at my sole descretion but I will be fair in regard to this. If you return a video card and I can tell it wasn't thrown in the pool or played with in the driveway I'll gladly refund your payment sans shipping fees.

BTW I will NOT ship to Canada, Mexico, or any other foreign country.

Dibs:

There are no "I called dibs" or anything like that. He who gets me the cash first gets the gear. It is as simple as that. First come first serve only.

Low balling

I will not entertain low-ball offers. They are annoying and I'm not going to give into them. Please do not waste my time or yours with low-ball offers. :mad:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Antec Solo (Local pickup preferred, some scratches all minor.) =$50

BFG Technologies Geforce 8800GTX OC (Comes with box and all accessories) =$120 (Sold)

HiS ATi Radeon 4870 X2 (Comes with box and all accessories) =$420 (Sold)

Mad Dog Geforce FX 5200 Plus! PCI card (Used, card only) =$20

OCZ Flex XLC PC2-9200 (DDR2 1150MHz) (EPP/SLI-Ready) 2GB Kit (2x1GB) (New in package) =$140

OCZ Flex XLC PC2-9200 (DDR2 1150MHz) (EPP/SLI-Ready) 2GB Kit (2x1GB) (New in package) =$140

Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Music PCI (Used, card only) =$40 (Sold)

Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty Pro PCI (64MB X-RAM) (Used, card only) =$45 (Sold)

Pacific Digital Q-Master (Now owned by Areca or 3-Ware if I am not mistaken) PCI/PCI-X SATA II 3G RAID Controller =$35 (Says embedded hardware RAID on the box, also says 2 port on the box, but has four ports. New this card was $89.99)

Pinnacle Systems Studio Movie Board Plus PCI Video Capture Card. (All accessories included, in box with all software and serial numbers. Originally $149.99) =$80

CoolerMaster Susurro CPU cooler (Sockets 754, 939, 940, AM2 only) New in box/Never used =$20 (Sold)

Thermalright HR-09U Mosfet Cooler (Check to make sure it will work for your application before buying) New in box =$15

Thermalright HR-09U Mosfet Cooler (Check to make sure it will work for your application before buying) Used =$12

Swiftech MCX159-CU Chipset Cooler (Check to make sure it will work for your application before buying) Used =$12

Zalman CNPS 7000AlCu LED (Intel socket 478, AMD Socket 754, 939, 940 (not AM2) compatible only.) New in box =$20
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll update the thread as things get sold off or as I add things. If you have any questions about any of this hardware, please let me know. The more questions you ask, the more you'll know about what it is you might be buying.

lol @ Dan listing references, as if he needs them on here :D

thats a very tempting price on that 4870x2 mmmmmmm

lol @ Dan listing references, as if he needs them on here :D

thats a very tempting price on that 4870x2 mmmmmmm

I'll send that one out the door to any of the lower 48 states for that price. So on that one shipping is included.

Grrrrrr - I keep reading that going CF on the 4870 x2 is not worth it . . . but it's sooooooo tempting.

Bump in the hopes someone else buys it before I give in!

If Dan trolls you, we can all get together and go to his house, hold him down and give him a green tea-bagging....and tape it. ;)

Thermalright HR-09U Mosfet Cooler (Check to make sure it will work for your application before buying) New in box =$15

Thermalright HR-09U Mosfet Cooler (Check to make sure it will work for your application before buying) Used =$12
Hi Dan

you might want to add what type on those HR-09Us,
there are 3 types: 1, 2, 3.

Hi Dan

you might want to add what type on those HR-09Us,
there are 3 types: 1, 2, 3.

They are listed as "High Riser." I don't know what type they are beyond that. They don't say anything about type on the box.

I'm a bit confused at the motherboard editor not having any motherboards on his list.:p

Considering some of that RAM........

I'm a bit confused at the motherboard editor not having any motherboards on his list.:p

Considering some of that RAM........

Actually most of the boards I've got are actually being used. The ones that aren't are either dead, or screwed up. I've got one or two boards that I've got plans for. I'm building a server out of my spare D5400XS for example. Hence why I was interested in possible trades for Xeons.

Right after I paid $450 for 4870x2 Dan sells his for $30 less...damn it! Any hard drive for sale. Looking for WD/Seagate 640gb.

Right after I paid $450 for 4870x2 Dan sells his for $30 less...damn it! Any hard drive for sale. Looking for WD/Seagate 640gb.

I typically sell video cards for decent prices.

No drives here. Everything I've got is in use, and everything I've got for the most part is a Raptor of some kind.

Seller backed out on the 4870 X2. I am refunding the seller's money. Everything will ship out tomorrow as I haven't had a chance to ship anything out today.

Still got some items left.

i used to always catch all your good deals. i missed it this time. nice sale though.

Back