Custom_MOD cases - SX, M mini, SLM, FX

Hello friends!

For a long time we solved the problem of screws. We wanted to remove them from the prominent parts of the buildings. But we can not remove everything. But we can offer more beautiful screws. They are more expensive than ordinary ones.

They are screws made of aluminum with a hex screwdriver. Not everyone has this and this is a problem. We offer to supply a hexagonal wrench with 2 mm screws.

Such screws can be ordered in different colors, which will make your case more beautiful.

Write your opinion. For us it is very important!
1035.jpg
1029.jpg 1030.jpg 1031.jpg 1032.jpg 1033.jpg 1036.jpg

Any reason why the GPU is sitting on the right of the mobo, instead of the left (still facing up, but with the riser cable beneath the back of the GPU card)? I think this way the riser cable would be shorter (maybe cutting costs and be more reliable/easier to find replacement?)

And i would suggest the front vents to be on the right side, where the GPU end is. The power button could then be moved to the center or integrated into the vent design.

Any reason why the GPU is sitting on the right of the mobo, instead of the left (still facing up, but with the riser cable beneath the back of the GPU card)? I think this way the riser cable would be shorter (maybe cutting costs and be more reliable/easier to find replacement?)

And i would suggest the front vents to be on the right side, where the GPU end is. The power button could then be moved to the center or integrated into the vent design.
If the video card is interchanged with the motherboard, then the case needs to be increased. We tried different options. This is the most compact.

Hello friends!

I have long been asked to make a case for a home storage. Evaluate this prototype. Does he have a future?

Please fill this form if you want to make an order.
case NAS FX 7.5L prototype PHOTO ALBUM
Super compact case for home storage.
Specs:

- Volume: 7.5L (225mm x 190mm x 175mm)
- Material: 1.5-2mm Aluminium, Powder Coating
- Front panel: 1 x USB 3.0 and Power button 12mm
- GPU: no
- CPU Cooler: up to 39mm (Noctua L9i compatible)
- RAM: up to 42 mm
- Storage: M.2 and 2x2.5" 4x3.5" HDD/SSD
- PSU: Flex ATX 1U Mini-ITX (Seasonic SSP-300SUG, FSP 400W, Athena Power 400W, FSP 500W Platinum etc)

)1220.jpg 1221.jpg 1223.jpg 1224.jpg 1225.jpg 1226.jpg 1227.jpg 1231.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back