Cursor jumping around while typing, anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper87227

Fully [H]
Every time I post on [H], my cursor likes to jump around while typing. I'll be mid-sentence and all the sudden I'm typing a few words back. Hitting backspace seems to worsen the issue. Sometimes it deletes the last character, sometimes it just jumps back several. This has been going on for maybe a month or two, but it makes typing anything a clusterfuck.

This only happens on [H] (that I've noticed), and furthermore, it happens on both my home computer and work computer. I'm thinking maybe it's a chrome extension somehow causing a problem since it's definitely not hardware related. Does this happen to anyone else?

Every time I post on [H], my cursor likes to jump around while typing. I'll be mid-sentence and all the sudden I'm typing a few words back. Hitting backspace seems to worsen the issue. Sometimes it deletes the last character, sometimes it just jumps back several. This has been going on for maybe a month or two, but it makes typing anything a clusterfuck.

This only happens on [H] (that I've noticed), and furthermore, it happens on both my home computer and work computer. I'm thinking maybe it's a chrome extension somehow causing a problem since it's definitely not hardware related. Does this happen to anyone else?
I used Chrome primarily on both desktop and phone and have never seen this behavior.

Figured out today it was the Grammarly extension that was causing it. Still only happened on [H] though, on three different PCs. Don't know if it's worth looking into or not, but figured I'd post back with my findings anyway.

Figured out today it was the Grammarly extension that was causing it. Still only happened on [H] though, on three different PCs. Don't know if it's worth looking into or not, but figured I'd post back with my findings anyway.
I am not spending resources to dig into it, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back