Cuphead

I wanted to love that game (and I do still love the aesthetic), but it's too much for me. I just don't have the skills for games like that anymore. I was good at Mega Man and such when I was a kid, but apparently I suck now. Having a turbo controller might help, too. Hammering the fire button is a lot of work in itself.

I wanted to love that game (and I do still love the aesthetic), but it's too much for me. I just don't have the skills for games like that anymore. I was good at Mega Man and such when I was a kid, but apparently I suck now. Having a turbo controller might help, too. Hammering the fire button is a lot of work in itself.
It is a hard game, I can't play it when tired, I get too distracted by the amount of visual spam going on. I'm also rusty again with controllers because I stopped playing rocket league a year ago.

Anyone have a good way of replicating turbo fire with a button via an Xbox or PS controller on the PC? This is the only game I've wanted such a thing for in decades.

Back