Crysis remaster - low fps on 10850K

mgty23

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi. I compare my fps on Crysis Remastered with somebody from youtube with similiar spec.

Using details CAN IT RUN CRYSIS 1440P he have the lowest 45fps. When i get 35fps<10 fps lower>.
My cpu is 10850K 4800mhz. Rtx 3090 Gigabyte.
He have 10900K and Rtx 3090. So specs are almost identical. I dont know if hes counter is fake or for some reason i have 10 fps lower. Thx

linus was only getting 30-50 with everything maxed on whatever he was using with his 3090. unless you are doing the exact run your video show, youll have different fps.

I make run controlling in 1 mission like he posted and tested the same places

Ok i have the same fps. He kill all enemies in map and test fps. I do it the same. I kill all enemies and the same fps now. Ok . But have another problem. Sometimes i have artifacts in this game. I mean some flicker of weird colous or sharp lines in map. But i tested 3dmark and no issues there. So must be the game?
is this gpu related? I shot wall nearby and it gone.

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    404.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Ok i have the same fps. He kill all enemies in map and test fps. I do it the same. I kill all enemies and the same fps now. Ok . But have another problem. Sometimes i have artifacts in this game. I mean some flicker of weird colous or sharp lines in map. But i tested 3dmark and no issues there. So must be the game?
is this gpu related? I shot wall nearby and it gone.
good.
if it only happens in crysis then yeah prob just a glitch in the game.

I've seen those stretched out graphics in quite a few games. I would assume it is a bug in the game, not the GPU.

But when i restart game i have indentical fps. THen i play some time and fps is lower. Then again restart game and fps is the same..like him. Why?

On the CPU, clock speed matters with Crysis as it's primarily a single threaded game. There is a difference between running at 4.8GHz and boosting to 5.3GHz. Slightly higher boost clocks are exactly the difference between a Core i9-10850K and a Core i9-10900K. Theoretically, the latter can hold those clocks longer as well due to being better binned. Though your mileage may vary quite a bit given the propensity of motherboard manufacturers to use things like MCE. ASUS being one of the more egregious examples of this.

Its not clock related i think. Because i restart every time of game making the same fps for me.

No game has ever (or will ever) run like crap on as many machines as Crysis 1 has. I think it was designed for a 12GHz Core 2 Duo or something. The scene where the gas station explodes eats all my Haswells for breakfast. I need to load it up on the 5800X machine I just built for my sister - it MIGHT just have enough SC for it.

Back