Crysis 2 Remastered

I'd be interested but it is certainly underwhelming. Crysis 2 was a good game but a huge step back from Crysis 1. The Crysis 1 Remaster sucked to. I assume this will be better, but the Crysis 1 Remaster was essentially what not to do in a Remaster so it doesn't instill a lot of confidence. Crytek must be hurting for cash.

They should just reboot Crysis, do a rebooted Crysis in the style of the first game. And then make the planned sequel for Crysis 1 where Nomad goes back to the island that got shelved in favor of the Crysis 2 that was released.

Started playing this again and it looks great! Granted, some areas you can spot that it's a 12 year-old game, but for the most part the 4K remaster works very well.

Gameplay is just as fun as I remember, and it's so satisfying using the Nanosuit's abilities to massacre the military in all sorts of creative and thrilling ways!

I guess I have simple tastes, but stuff like this never gets old to me. :)

Started playing this again and it looks great! Granted, some areas you can spot that it's a 12 year-old game, but for the most part the 4K remaster works very well.

Gameplay is just as fun as I remember, and it's so satisfying using the Nanosuit's abilities to massacre the military in all sorts of creative and thrilling ways!

I guess I have simple tastes, but stuff like this never gets old to me. :)

I hear Crysis 2 offers the biggest improvements in terms of the new Remastered Trilogy (with Crysis 3 offering the least)

The original Crysis 3 still looks amazing 10 years later. I don't think it needed a remaster.
Guess I'll try it after I finish Crysis 2 just to see what it looks like.

They sure are taking their time with Crysis 4 as Crysis 3 came out 10 years ago! 😠

Back