'Crossout' Battle Testing Drivers Wanted!

HardOCP News

[H] News
The folks at Gaijin Entertainment and Targem Games want you to take part in their PC team-based multiplayer vehicle combat game Crossout! If the embedded trailer below looks like something you'd be interested in, hit the link for your invite.

Today, the hotly anticipated PC team-based multiplayer vehicle combat game Crossout, brought to you by the award-winning developer and publisher Gaijin Entertainment and Targem Games development studio, enters its next phase of Battle Testing. For those who have not yet registered there is still an opportunity to join those who previously registered in the next phase in the ongoing Battle Testing program, but players must sign-up by the end of next week on the Crossout website in order to craft, ride and destroy!

Don't get me wrong, war thunder is a good game, its just weighed down by more micro transactions than there is grains of sand in the world

The game looked like a mindless dime in a dozen 'drive car and shoot' title. 0 out of 10 for me.

Don't get me wrong, war thunder is a good game, its just weighed down by more micro transactions than there is grains of sand in the world

Has it gotten bad? Haven't played in a while but I only ever paid for premium time. Was easy to avoid micro transactions.

Gaijin eh. If there are Russian vehicles you definitely want to be driving those.

Giajin makes pretty good stuff so I'll play this once in a while. Mindless yes but sometimes that is the point, I would rather do this than watch the devil TV.

Microtransactions are easy to avoid, just do not spend, Every once in a while they throw you a bone like a free airplane or golden eagles.

Looks and feels exactly like hard truck apocalypse. But without the exploration and campaign. Which makes it totally worthless.

You don't know your mother either it seems.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_vehicular_combat_games - missing from the list are the Bugbear entertainment games which all feature fast cars and combat.

You can act angry all you want, it won't prove you're right. Just makes you look foolish.

Decade old games don't really count when you say "dime in a dozen". It implies that these kinds of games are being released by the dozens every year. Many games on your list don't even fit the bill. It includes a total of 4 games from the last 2 years, one being Batman Arkham knight, which is not really a car game at all, and another being mario kart, don't make me laugh. Dime in a dozen my ass. Every addition to this genre is a godsent.

You can act angry all you want, it won't prove you're right. Just makes you look foolish.

Decade old games don't really count when you say "dime in a dozen". It implies that these kinds of games are being released by the dozens every year. Many games on your list don't even fit the bill. It includes a total of 4 games from the last 2 years, one being Batman Arkham knight, which is not really a car game at all, and another being mario kart, don't make me laugh. Dime in a dozen my ass. Every addition to this genre is a godsent.
The list gets smaller when you look at ones on the PC too, but yeah, around 2 a year seems to be the average.

Back