Cross-platform headsets?

Domingo

Fully [H]
When I sold my normal Xbox One and PS4 (for the X and Pro), I included the the headsets in the package.
Seems neither the PS4 Pro or Xbox One X include a headset in the box, so I'm now in need of one.
Are there any good ones that can plug into both controllers via an adapter? How about something wireless?
I'm not interested in spending a ton of money or looking for something amazing, just looking to kill 2 birds with one stone so I can chat.

Corsair Void headset I like mine

Wired or wireless version:

Compatibility

• PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One (with 3.5mm connector on controller – adapter may be required on older models), mobile and tablet
  • A PC running Windows 7, 8, or 10 is required for CUE software and Dolby Headphone functionality
Microphone
  • Type: Unidirectional noise-cancelling with adjustable, rotating boom
  • Impedance: 2.2k Ohms
  • Frequency Response: 100Hz to 10kHz
  • Sensitivity: -38dB (+/-3dB)

Last edited:
I ended up getting a Hyper X Cloud after getting a couple recommendations. Pretty neat how you can simply plug it into your Xbox or PS4 controller (in Windows, too) and all the audio is transferred to the headset rather than my speakers. It's not a bad pair of headphones, too.

Siberia 800s are great and they work with PC as well. Wireless with dual rechargeable batteries for no down time.

Back