creating an M.2 raid array on AMD x570 mobo

I don’t believe that motherboard supports nvme RAID unless you use the Asus Hyper M.2 adapter (The manual section 3.6.4 implies this, and the only other sections of the manual describe SATA RAID). I don’t have this board so I am not able to test it, maybe someone else can chime in with more experience on this AMD chipset than myself.

The Crosshair VIII Hero does not support NVMe RAID arrays. Typically, you only see that function on the more expensive boards like the Crosshair VIII Formula, Extreme or the MSI MEG X570 GODLIKE.

The Crosshair VIII Hero does not support NVMe RAID arrays. Typically, you only see that function on the more expensive boards like the Crosshair VIII Formula, Extreme or the MSI MEG X570 GODLIKE.
well, it took me long enough to get back to it, but it is really this simple:

thanks to the guy who posted the video.

I don’t believe that motherboard supports nvme RAID unless you use the Asus Hyper M.2 adapter (The manual section 3.6.4 implies this, and the only other sections of the manual describe SATA RAID). I don’t have this board so I am not able to test it, maybe someone else can chime in with more experience on this AMD chipset than myself.
good evening, FYI i got it working using this video for reference:

Back