Counter Strike: Global Offensive

What team? Is it on YouTube? I like watching matches to learn strats. I try some of them and about 70% of the time they work and then someone yells either "hax" or "silver strats"

I'm GNM.

I think his son is on team liquid.

Son's team won their match. They are going to Romania.....

I saw. He is probably the most consistent player in NA and is underrated for his skill. Now that they have hiko, I think they will start stepping up. Arden has been doing better with their calls and the whole team seems to be playing on a better level consistently beating clg and lg (keyd). Because of you on here, I am turning into a big fan of liquid, and follow them often now.

Edit. It also helps that hiko gained some knowledge of how European teams play when he filled in for flipside at eswc. They even beat nip in a bo3 at that lan.

Damn, my brother just sent me a picture of him getting promoted to LE...and I just want an AK :(

I saw. He is probably the most consistent player in NA and is underrated for his skill. Now that they have hiko, I think they will start stepping up. Arden has been doing better with their calls and the whole team seems to be playing on a better level consistently beating clg and lg (keyd). Because of you on here, I am turning into a big fan of liquid, and follow them often now.

Edit. It also helps that hiko gained some knowledge of how European teams play when he filled in for flipside at eswc. They even beat nip in a bo3 at that lan.
Yeah, I think they have a good solid team and just need to work from there. Those European teams are pretty good and seem to still just dominate. NA is getting there though!!!

They also just qualified for Sweden........ He is so lucky. He gets to visit some cool places and have fun doing it. The money is dam good too. I just built him a 5820K system and with the sponsors it didn't cost much. I wish HyperX could send me some 8/16 gb sticks and a 1TB SSD also. :)

Congrats on your son making it I enjoyed the Dota 2 match from last month not really up on the CSGO
players.....

I have a question about the game I played it a few times the weapon rotation in the game can you turn it off somehow and just select one or two different weapons?

I have a question about the game I played it a few times the weapon rotation in the game can you turn it off somehow and just select one or two different weapons?

Weapon rotation? I think thats just gungame mode you're playing. you'll want to play a different mode like Demolition or CS. Sort of like Team death match or capture the flag. Gungame is a subset of servers where you rotate weapons as you get kills and teh guy whos gets through all the weapons wins.

What do you mean? Like always starting with a certain gun?

More like 1.x? I'm not a fan of the hit boxes in CS:S or GO.

nothing like it. the hitboxes are improved for things like ladder / jumping and planting and defusing. But the lag compensation and hit reg is still broken in this game especially when people spam ADADA with pistols.

yeah I have like 15 guns and it gives me a different one at re spawn.

more than likely you are playing deathmatch and it has random weapons off,you can turn it off with f3. This wont happen in casual or competitive servers.

I'm flattered!

Playing on a pub for some XP build up and i got vote kicked..

crazyy..

i was blowing people away with my shot gun and suddenly it is "vote kick KOS" (my nick is Mrguv KOS"

I ask why and BAM, vote kicked...

oh the joy of pubs and whiney little kids who can't take an ass kicking..

meanwhile i had been playing all night on the same server with most of the people.

I'm flattered!

Playing on a pub for some XP build up and i got vote kicked..

crazyy..

i was blowing people away with my shot gun and suddenly it is "vote kick KOS" (my nick is Mrguv KOS"

I ask why and BAM, vote kicked...

oh the joy of pubs and whiney little kids who can't take an ass kicking..

meanwhile i had been playing all night on the same server with most of the people.

Sometimes you get a group of people that want to do like pistols or scouts only. It happens, but I just find new servers.

Sometimes you get a group of people that want to do like pistols or scouts only. It happens, but I just find new servers.

This, sometimes ill get in a server that they only want to knife and get mad at me when i dont. so ill just tell them to fuck off and they'll just kick me.

Is there a way to join a game without awp's? I always just click on casual then find game. Is there an actual server browser list?

Is there a way to join a game without awp's? I always just click on casual then find game. Is there an actual server browser list?

Search the browser list. There are a lot of servers that block the awp and auto because people hate them... mostly because they don't know how to use utilities.

This, sometimes ill get in a server that they only want to knife and get mad at me when i dont. so ill just tell them to fuck off and they'll just kick me.

Could be, all i heard on voice chat was "vote kick kos" and i asked in chat many times (no mic) why ban me? and all people typed was "vote kick kos."

I am all for doing one weapon only or melee, but these "kids" didn't seem to understand they could of simply said why they wanted to kick me..

God forbid people communicate and give an answer when asked.

Oh well life goes on :D

is the [H] group still active or should we make another one? I wouldnt mind play with 4 other [H] members in a mm.

I guess I've been missing out. Never looked to see if there was an [H] Steam group. I've been running a few dedicated's for a while now with no real activity (10 slot Comp, 20 slot Casual 16K, 12 Slot Demo and 2x 1.6 servers). If anybody is interested in "stress testing" please let me know. I would be willing to give out admin to a few people here.

Back