Counter Strike: Global Offensive

I'm starting to wonder if I have a problem, I absolutely hate this game but can't stop playing. I guess it's not really the game but the community. It's hard to group up now with the rank change since the ranks all over the place now and I can't tell what someones rank is by looking at there steam profile.

Solo queuing makes me want to cut myself. This shit is unbearable.

Lol. I've uninstalled CSGO probably 15 times in the year that I've owned it. It's the most frustrating game I've ever played because of the community. When you finally solo queue into a good team, that magic makes up for it. You know it's a good group when you lose but you don't care because you still had fun.

You guys really need to stop dicking with matchmaking and start just doing esea

Not all of us are good enough to play there. I've heard those places can be just as toxic as MM when it comes to people that aren't >Supreme.

I just don't solo queue anymore...so I very rarely play MM anymore. I dominate in arms race, so for now thats fun.

I hovered around AK and GN4 before the rank changes. I would get eaten alive in Esea.

It's not that bad at all, and most games are a mix of ranks but in a way that makes sense. For example it would be the equivalent of a silver, 2 novas, an mge, and a global elite. It actually works out quite well.

I hovered around dmg/le before the rank change and I felt like I was doing great in Esea. My problem is I'm a cheap bastard and don't want to pay monthly for it.

Also it really did seem like there was far less cheaters. When I got beat in esea it felt legit. In mm I think every other game I'm playing against at least one person walling at the very least. You really start to see a pattern when someone is constantly getting the jump on you immediately looking your way. That didn't happen nearly as often in esea.

If you don't want to pay, faceit is free, esea imo is better though. Faceit has gained a lot of popularity recently.

It's not that bad at all, and most games are a mix of ranks but in a way that makes sense. For example it would be the equivalent of a silver, 2 novas, an mge, and a global elite. It actually works out quite well.

I hovered around dmg/le before the rank change and I felt like I was doing great in Esea. My problem is I'm a cheap bastard and don't want to pay monthly for it.

Also it really did seem like there was far less cheaters. When I got beat in esea it felt legit. In mm I think every other game I'm playing against at least one person walling at the very least. You really start to see a pattern when someone is constantly getting the jump on you immediately looking your way. That didn't happen nearly as often in esea.

exactly. Bravo is a good player but hes not "supreme" and he does it. Ive done it an im no prize.

exactly. Bravo is a good player but hes not "supreme" and he does it. Ive done it an im no prize.
:p Dropped to LE and on the way back. I have to stop playing so drunk.
D4BA26A78965FDB5FF2C24EDE6A6C96AF11B6916

It was very easy getting to supreme before the rank change, heck I've come across players that definitely don't belong in the upper tier ranks (LE and above), no game sense, can't hold sites, pushing when they are not supposed to or can't aim.

It was very easy getting to supreme before the rank change, heck I've come across players that definitely don't belong in the upper tier ranks (LE and above), no game sense, can't hold sites, pushing when they are not supposed to or can't aim.

Well I got back to LEM tonight, so I guess I'm not that bad. :p Also did this solo queue. But I do agree with you. Some of the people I was playing with and against before the update, did not belong at those ranks.

Can someone please tell me how to rank up? Won four in a row, lost one (14-16), won three in a row and no rank up.

Can someone please tell me how to rank up? Won four in a row, lost one (14-16), won three in a row and no rank up.

It's not just based on winning, but who you play, how you did, how much you won by, amount of mvp's you got, etc... It's an invisible points based system.

CLG played pretty good with their 2 new players. They made it to the semi's,
C9 I believe plays tomorrow.(The only other NA team I think}

I played a subgame with JoshOG live on stream last night. Dude was super sweet. I didn't embarrass myself, I went 31-2-18. I had a big 4K and an ace on an eco that sparked our second have come back. I need to save that demo.

Didn't know Faceit servers had bots, on the other hand I call bs on the video as it's made up because who would really 5 man stack B site, even if they are silver players.

Didn't know Faceit servers had bots, on the other hand I call bs on the video as it's made up because who would really 5 man stack B site, even if they are silver players.

Ive made that call before on a save round after losing pistol... It works.. Hide in B site and ambush, but no one can peek or make noise.

Also game sucks... I dont believe VAC works anymore..... Guy spinbotting last night had 198 hours and I doubt that was his first time. 48-4-4 final score. Sad that we killed him 4 times as he had his shit on super spin. He died each time because he would have to double tap with M4. He never died on T side.

Ive made that call before on a save round after losing pistol... It works.. Hide in B site and ambush, but no one can peek or make noise.

Also game sucks... I dont believe VAC works anymore..... Guy spinbotting last night had 198 hours and I doubt that was his first time. 48-4-4 final score. Sad that we killed him 4 times as he had his shit on super spin. He died each time because he would have to double tap with M4. He never died on T side.

VAC has never been an instant ban Anti Cheat. Add that persons account. In 2-4 weeks that account will be banned. Alot of people who cheat play the game. Then will go into some servers and cheat for their own amusement. Then later on when they are playing without cheats they get bagged and tagged. Seen it ~20 times now. Its pretty rightous.

VAC has never been an instant ban Anti Cheat. Add that persons account. In 2-4 weeks that account will be banned. Alot of people who cheat play the game. Then will go into some servers and cheat for their own amusement. Then later on when they are playing without cheats they get bagged and tagged. Seen it ~20 times now. Its pretty rightous.

You missed the hours count?? I am not expecting an instant ban, but thats quite a few hours. I know some hours are probably gained idling, but he was also a rank 17 I believe so he has many hours played... The amount of BLATANT cheats lately has been ridiculous.

You missed the hours count?? I am not expecting an instant ban, but thats quite a few hours. I know some hours are probably gained idling, but he was also a rank 17 I believe so he has many hours played... The amount of BLATANT cheats lately has been ridiculous.

Hours played != Hours cheating

Well it seems as if there is a new bug on the Operation Wildfire maps where smokes and molotovs are transparent unless you enter the AOE. The opposing team is unable to see through the smoke but you can as if its not there unless you walk into it. Same for Molotovs. If you throw one down you will see the initial smoke cloud but thats it. You wont see the fire or know its there until you walk into the invisable fire. Ive gotten alot of hate email about this.

Playing this game with server Asia, anyone? But yeah, bug everywhere & need a new maintenance, maybe?

Steam Community :: koopa

If anyone is looking to play, add me. I need some better people to play with. I play with my friends and they are generally horrible. I managed to carry them all up to mid novas and now if I don't drop 40 (and even then that's not always enough) and call every strat we lose. I'm GN4 but I know that I could be ranked higher if I played with more competent folks.

Steam Community :: koopa

If anyone is looking to play, add me. I need some better people to play with. I play with my friends and they are generally horrible. I managed to carry them all up to mid novas and now if I don't drop 40 (and even then that's not always enough) and call every strat we lose. I'm GN4 but I know that I could be ranked higher if I played with more competent folks.

Killa_2327 I typically play with 3-4 other people that are GN2-AK (I'm GN3). I'll shoot you an invite tonight since most nights we can't 5 man and prefer to 5 man. The people I play with are pretty good for the first 2 games, but as they drink more their aim gets shit, so I normally only play 2 games, but when they're sober or just started drinking we typically win. Games 3 and 4 can be sketchy if we make it a long night. :)

Just started playing csgo and I love it. Might sound weird but I played cs beta back in 1999 or 2000 till 2003. Skipped everything in between and it still feels like the old game, in a good way.

Does anyone have recommendations for some good and cheap looking camo skins? Nothing too crazy looking. I guess i'm looking for something realistic. My budget would be $2-4 bucks for the common guns.

Unfortunately all the good looking skins for common guns (awp, m4/m4a1s,ak etc) are well above the $2-4 budget.

Unfortunately all the good looking skins for common guns (awp, m4/m4a1s,ak etc) are well above the $2-4 budget.
You're right. I did find some common pistols that are under $0.50 I really like. Unfortunately I didn't realize I have to wait 30 days to buy them :(

Fuck this game...its just not fun anymore. Last night after my 15th(yes 15th) straight fucking mm blow out loss I permenetly deleted the shit from my steam library.

Esea was fun...but just not worth it.

Ah you'll be reinstalling the game bink, happens to all of us.

Anyway been playing very hard on a fresh new account during the 10 wins and managed to get LEM, very proud of my achievement.

Ah you'll be reinstalling the game bink, happens to all of us.

Anyway been playing very hard on a fresh new account during the 10 wins and managed to get LEM, very proud of my achievement.

Lol ohh no no...I deleted that shit permenetly from my steam account. I'd have to buy it again. After 1400 hours I'm totally done with it. The community makes the old Xbox days seem nice...I do have a smurf account sitting around but will have to figure out what the login is.

Fuck this game...its just not fun anymore. Last night after my 15th(yes 15th) straight fucking mm blow out loss I permenetly deleted the shit from my steam library.

Esea was fun...but just not worth it.

Find some friends to play with. Solo queue sucks.

Lol ohh no no...I deleted that shit permenetly from my steam account. I'd have to buy it again. After 1400 hours I'm totally done with it. The community makes the old Xbox days seem nice...I do have a smurf account sitting around but will have to figure out what the login is.
I stopped caring about my MM rank and just played the game as best as i could. I will help out my team as much as i can but if they are just trolls or de rankers ill still try but go in with knowing that ill probably lose. There have been times where i would just rage quit mid game because solo queue is such cancer. I went from DMG down to MG because i had been consistently getting trolled. Now i just dont care anymore because i know ill never make it big in CS and i dont really want to (too old now) So i dont even worry about what my rank is. I could care less if im SE or GE as long as im still winning games and having fun. I have 1200 hrs on CS GO btw, and thousands on css and 1.6 been playing for like 12 years now and its still the same community as before. People will be toxic and kids will be little trolls at times.

Back